32

Before, Duan Ye went downstairs immediately after receiving Jiang Bei's call, but he didn't see Jiang Bei after he went downstairs. He asked several employees but couldn't get the exact information. , he was a little worried that something happened to Jiang Bei, so he had no choice but to look for him all the way. Unexpectedly, he saw Jiang Bei carving words in the park.

Jiang Bei, who was carving the words, was so serious and cute. After realizing what he was carving, Duan Ye looked past Jiang Bei and stayed on the marriage stone for a long time, especially on their names.

Turbulent emotions surged in his eyes, like the deepest and deepest ocean.

After an unknown amount of time, Duan Ye came back to his senses. He opened his lips slightly and said in a hoarse voice: "You... why did you carve our names on it?" Do you know what

that means? What does it mean?

When saying this, Duan Ye deliberately bent down and gently exhaled the breath from his mouth onto Jiang Bei's neck.

Looking at the pink neck in front of him, Duan Ye's eyes darkened for a few seconds, and his whole aura became extremely strange. It was the domineering and vicious nature of a snake.

Hearing this, Jiang Bei panicked and his palms began to sweat.

Oh my God, why was Duan Ye discovered! !

How to do how to do?

After seeing the words engraved on it, will Duan Ye be unhappy? Oh my god, it's over.

No, no, no, no, we have to find a way to come back quickly.

Jiang Bei smiled awkwardly and started to talk nonsense: "I just heard from the people next to me that carving names on this stone will bring good luck, so I carved our names on it. What's wrong? Isn't it possible? Can't you get good luck?"

At the end, he winked hard to make himself look extra innocent.

Duan Ye raised his eyebrows slightly, wondering how much he believed in Jiang Bei's explanation.

Duan Ye touched the names of the two people on the stone and whispered: "Is that so?" His voice was so magnetic that it was like he was holding something in his mouth, which was simply unbearable.

Jiang Bei nodded stubbornly, like a chicken pecking at rice: "Yes, yes, that's it."

Duan Ye looked Jiang Bei up and down, as if to see through his disguise.

In this silence, Duan Ye gently licked his snake teeth.

He watched Jiang Bei's heart shrinking next to him, and the affection spread in his heart bit by bit.

Just now, when he discovered that Jiang Bei had carved their names on the marriage stone, a certain old snake almost thought that Jiang Bei also fell in love with him.

If that's really the case...

if that's really the case, he will immediately wrap Jiang Bei with the snake's tail, wrap Jiang Bei back into his nest, hide him forever, and use the snake's fangs to pour out all his scent Go to Jiang Bei and let everyone in the world know that Jiang Bei belongs to him.

When Duan Ye thought of that scene, his scalp was numb with excitement, and his snake scales wanted to show.

If only that were the case.

Just when Jiang Bei thought Duan Ye would know the truth, Duan Ye suddenly tilted his body upward: "Yes, that's true. You can indeed get good luck." My good luck is you.

Jiang Bei, who had escaped the crisis, breathed a sigh of relief and said to Duan Ye, "Then let's go back." After

Jiang Bei took a few steps, he found that Duan Ye had not followed.