51

Duan Ye is missing?

So where will he go?

Jiang Bei's whole body was cold, as if he was in an extremely cold place. His hands unconsciously began to clench and unclench, always wanting to do something.

Feng Sicui invited Jiang Bei in.

"Jiang Bei, come in quickly. I didn't know what happened just now. I was a little strange to you. It was really strange. But then I got better and recognized you. Maybe it was because I was so smart at that time. ."

Feng Sicui asked the servant to pour a cup of tea for Jiang Bei: "Come on, Jiang Bei, have some tea."

Jiang Bei was a little restless while drinking tea.

Finally, Jiang Bei couldn't bear it anymore: "How long has it been since Duan Ye came back?"

Feng Sicui thought for a while and said, "It should have been about a week. Duan Nianjun is in charge of things in the company for the time being, and nothing happened. Big deal."

Jiang Bei pursed his lips.

It was exactly the same time as when he left the Duan family.

So, has Duan Ye forgotten him?

Jiang Bei became extremely irritable, and his hand holding the cup became harder and harder.

Feng Sicui hurriedly took the cup from Jiang Bei's hand: "Jiang Bei, stop squeezing the cup, or you may hurt your hand." Jiang Bei breathed out and

let Feng Sicui take the cup from his hand.

Seeing that Jiang Bei was depressed, Feng Sicui comforted Jiang Bei and said, "Jiang Bei, it's okay. Duan Ye is okay. Don't worry too much about him." Jiang Bei asked, "Do you know where Duan Ye went?

"

Feng Sicui shook her head helplessly: "I don't know, Duan Ye hasn't contacted us since he left."

After hearing this, Jiang Bei became even more frustrated, and he stopped talking.

Seeing him like this, Feng Sicui didn't know what to say.

Suddenly, Feng Sicui's cell phone rang, and a call came in.

Feng Sicui immediately picked up the phone. When she saw the caller, she muttered: "Duan Rong? Why did that guy suddenly call me?"

Feng Sicui connected the phone and heard the voice on the other end of the phone. Finally, she stood up with an ugly face: "What? There was a car accident?"

Jiang Bei on the side also stood up after hearing Feng Sicui's words.

Duan Rong was in a car accident, and the ending about him was exactly the same as in the novel. Does it mean that they still can't get rid of the control of the novel?

Jiang Bei's heart was a little confused, and he even felt powerless.

Feng Sicui was a little panicked. She said to Jiang Bei: "Jiang Bei, you wait here, I will go and see Duan Rong."

Jiang Bei said: "Mom, let me go and have a look too."

Hearing this , Feng Sicui nodded: "Okay, you come with me."

The two of them took the driver's car and quickly arrived at the hospital where Duan Rong was located. The smell of disinfectant was everywhere in the hospital.

Jiang Bei and Feng Sicui learned about Duan Rong's ward from the nurse, but when they entered, they saw the doctor shaking his head at Duan Rong!

Feng Sicui rushed up and held the doctor's hand, with tears in her eyes: "Doctor, is he, is he hopeless?" The