33

After Thirty-Three Snake Bosses finished their lunch, Duan Ye went back to the company to continue working, and Jiang Bei also got into the car of the driver who came to take him home with a big belly.

After returning home, Jiang Bei suddenly remembered that he had posted a video of playing piano on his timbre account not long ago.

Now that I remember it, let’s go up and have a look.

Jiang Bei's timbre trumpet was very new, and there was nothing else in it except the video and the music score. He originally thought that there would be few likes, but to his surprise, there were so many likes! There were a lot of comments, and in addition, many people sent him private messages, begging him to update it quickly!

Jiang Bei looked at the number of his fans and found that it exceeded 10,000 in just a few days! This is simply amazing speed!

Ding Weiwen has been in a daze these days, because the "pink rabbit" he followed before has not continued to update, and even the private messages sent to him have not been replied! It’s like the world has evaporated!

When he thought that that person might stop updating, Ding Weiwen felt bad and couldn't even eat well. He would click on the other person's account to take a look almost every day, wanting to see if the other person had logged in, but he kept trying. Nothing came of it.

But today, just when Ding Weiwen was about to give up, he actually saw the "Pink Rabbit" account light up.

For a moment, Ding Weiwen thought he was dazzled, but it was true. The other party had really logged into the timbre account, and he did not disappear! !

my God! He waited forever! He finally waited until the other party came online!

In order to prevent the other party from escaping again, Ding Weiwen quickly sent a private message to the other party.

【Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Pink Rabbit, you finally logged into your account, please update it quickly! ]

[As long as you update it, I beg you! 】

I didn’t expect the other party to reply, but within a few minutes, the other party actually replied to him.

[Thank you for your support, I will record it right away. 】

Although it was only a few words, it made Ding Weiwen feel extremely happy and his life was complete.

After replying to several fans' private messages, Jiang Bei sat in front of the piano and played the piano gently to look for ideas and inspiration.

Last time I composed the piano music with spring in mind, why not change it to winter this time?

After a few "dong dong" sounds, Jiang Bei tried playing the piano a few times, writing and drawing on the piano score while playing the piano.

Not long after, Jiang Bei's face turned red as he watched the freshly played piano music, as if he had been drinking.

When he wrote this piece of music this time, Jiang Bei was very passionate, and the piano music he wrote was also very long-lasting, even more tactile than the music he wrote during his peak period in his previous life.

Jiang Bei couldn't wait to play the piano completely according to the piano score, one time and another. It wasn't until he was no longer proficient that he officially started recording the video.

After recording the video, Jiang Bei was about to post it to his account, but thinking that this piano piece was special, he only posted half of the video, and only half of the piano score that was posted together.