25

When this request was made, Duan Ye pinched his fingers nervously.

After Jiang Bei heard this, he paused and pressed the tip of his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

Although the original owner was kicked out of the house, his household registration was still tied to the Jiang family.

Jiang Bei asked cautiously: "Is it because of the child?"

The birth of a child requires household registration, and there are a lot of troublesome things. It would be much more convenient to get married. This is the only reason Jiang Bei can think of. After all, although he had slept with Duan Ye, Duan Ye definitely didn't really like him, at most he was just sexually interested. He doesn't really like Duan Ye. Is it really a good thing if the two get married?

Jiang Bei had some doubts about this matter.

Certainly not because of the baby in your belly.

Duan Ye thought so in his heart, but the old snake with ulterior motives made a plan in his heart and lied: "Yes."

Duan Ye has wanted to marry Jiang Bei for a long time, but he certainly can't say it outright. If he tells it directly, His marriage to him had very little to do with the child in his belly, so Jiang Bei would definitely disagree, so he could only use this despicable method.

Jiang Bei breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Duan Ye's answer.

So this is ah.

Jiang Bei touched his belly and said to Duan Ye: "Then let's get married first. If you find someone you like, we will divorce immediately." Duan Ye, who had successfully deceived the person, curled his lips

.

How could he fall in love with someone else and then want a divorce after getting married? dream!

After deciding to attend Jiang Shenci's birthday, Jiang Bei sent a message back to Lu Huai.

On the day of the birthday party, Jiang Bei was escorted by the driver to Jiang's house, and Duan Ye would arrive behind Jiang Bei.

The Jiang family's house is a little smaller than the Duan family's house, but the decoration inside fully reflects the nature of the nouveau riche.

This was the first time Jiang Bei came to Jiang's house after time travel. After arriving at Jiang's house, Jiang Bei looked around curiously.

In Lu Huai's eyes, he missed the life here and wanted to come back.

After losing so many times, Lu Huai finally found his confidence. He came to Jiang Bei and greeted him like a master.

Lu Huai: "Xiao Bei, you haven't been back for a long time, haven't you? Come here today and sit around more. I did some things wrong in the past, I hope you don't mind." As he spoke, he put his hand on Jiang Bei

.

Lu Huai didn't know how he obtained Jiang Bei's piano skills at the beginning, but he should have had more contact with him.

Thinking of this, Lu Huai's hand pulled Jiang Bei harder.

But Jiang Bei knocked Lu Huai's hand off: "Forget it, Master Lu, we are not familiar with each other." When

Gingerbread knew that Jiang Bei was coming, he rushed down like a whirlwind, dragging his The little bottle hugged Jiang Bei's thigh: "Brother, I miss you

so much." Jiang Bei also missed the gingerbread cake very much. After seeing the gingerbread cake, he touched the gingerbread cake's furry little head: "Brother, too. I miss you so much."

He, Who Is Always Wrapped By A SnakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara