41

Lei Zijia didn’t think much more and left quietly, not even having the courage to go in and say hello.

After Duan Ye saw Lei Zijia leaving through the crack in the door, a cheerful smile appeared on his lips, but his men did not slack off in peeling the shrimps for Jiang Bei.

After Jiang Bei was full, Duan Ye held the little cutie in his arms, and then the two of them left the restaurant together.

Jiang Bei, who was being held by Duan Ye, held Duan Ye's arm firmly in his hand.

Hey, it would be nice if Duan Ye treated him better, so that he wouldn't have to think about what to do if he left Duan Ye after the child was born.

Seeing Jiang Bei's slightly wrinkled face, Duan Ye gently touched his forehead: "What's wrong? Are you not full?"

Jiang Bei: "No, no, it's delicious."

Especially the shrimp Duan Ye peeled for him. And the deboned fish, the taste is simply amazing.

I don’t know if I will be able to eat it in the future.

Not long after the two left, two sneaky people suddenly appeared from the corner.

They dress up strangely, even in summer, they are well-dressed, as if they are sneaking around.

Lin Daidai looked at Jiang Bei walking away, feeling uncontrollably tormented in her heart.

She was really regretful, so regretful. Why did they treat Jiang Bei like that in the first place? Why did Jiang Bei be kicked out because of Lu Huai's sudden appearance?

Thinking back to that time, Lin Daidai's whole body convulsed and she couldn't even speak, as if there was some kind of knife blade in her throat.

And Jiang Shenci next to Lin Daidai was also having a hard time.

It was already extremely uncomfortable for him to wear a large cotton-padded jacket in the middle of summer, but the grief in his heart offset the physical pain.

If they hadn't been so determined at the beginning, if they hadn't driven Jiang Bei out at the beginning, then everything would not be like this.

And judging from the relationship between Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, Jiang Bei is probably being kept by Duan Ye. This also explains why Duan Ye came over when Jiang Shenci celebrated his birthday.

A child who was originally having a good life was kicked out by them for no reason, and was even taken care of by an old man who was more than ten years older than him. This made the parents not feel sorry for him!

After seeing Jiang Bei and the others leaving, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai returned to Jiang's house like drowned rats.

Maybe it was because the sun was too hot that they suffered from heat stroke. Jiang Shenci suddenly saw a figure who looked like Jiang Bei at the door of Jiang's house.

Jiang Shenci's eyes were filled with tears: "Xiao Bei? Is that you Xiao Bei? Are you back?"

But when he got closer, he realized that the man was not Jiang Bei at all, but Lu Huai.

Lu Huai came to the Jiang family early in the morning. He wanted to go in, but the servants would not let him in at all. They even wanted to drive him away, saying that he had soiled the Jiang family's territory.

Lu Huai was weak and had no way to get rid of the shackles of the servants. He could only wait for Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai in the hot weather under the bright sun.

It's okay, it's okay, it's been more than half a year, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai must still have feelings for him. Seeing him in such misery, they will definitely pity him, and maybe even let him go in directly.