Jiang Bei: "If you don't tell me, I will go find it myself!"

Feng Sicui quickly stopped him: "No, no, no, no, I'll tell you now." With Jiang Bei like this, he wouldn't know if he went out. What could happen?

At this time, Duan Ye was lying on a hospital bed.

Next to him, Dean Shen was drawing blood from him.

Dean Shen shook his head and sighed: "Mr. Duan, the wound on your body is too deep. You can see the bones underneath, and the snake skin is about to fall off." Duan Ye said coldly: "When

? Can you be okay?" If Jiang Bei saw him, he would definitely feel very uncomfortable.

Duan Ye's eyes softened when he thought of Jiang Bei.

He would recover soon so he could go back to hugging him and their soon-to-be-shelled Sith.

Dean Shen: "It may take some time to fully recover, but the wound is not that important. The key is that Mr. Duan, you can't turn into a human form yet." Dean Shen's old face was full of sorrow, old

and young. The horns appeared from his head at some point, making him look more loyal and honest.

Duan Ye: "I know..."

Dean Shen shook his head again: "The book awareness is really amazing. There are several people who are the same as Mr. Duan, or even worse than Mr. Duan." Duan Ye: "It goes without saying

. Yes, I know everything. Just tell me how long it will take to transform into a human form, right?"

Dean Shen: "I still need to study this carefully. Mr. Duan, don't worry."

Duan Ye: "Okay... "

Dean Shen: "But Mr. Duan, you have to take good care of your body during this time, and don't get hurt so badly again. If it happens again, I may not be able to cure you." Duan Ye nodded

. "I know."

After the inspection, Dean Shen went out, and Duan Ye got up and was about to go out, but not long after he got up, a huge quarrel came from outside.

"Mr. Jiang, you can't go in now."

"Then tell me, is Duan Ye inside?"

"This..."

"Since you don't tell me, then I have to go in."

"But Mr. Jiang, We have rules here, you really can't go in."

"Duan Ye is in there, right? I don't care, I'm going in to see him now."

Hearing the familiar voice outside, Duan Ye suddenly panicked.

Why is Jiang Bei here? How does he know he's here? It must have been Feng Sicui and the others who told him. Didn't they tell him not to tell Jiang Bei?

Duan Ye looked around, trying to find a place to hide, but just as he slipped the snake's head under the hospital bed, Jiang Bei opened the door with a bang.

The security guard said with some embarrassment: "Sorry, Mr. Duan, I can't stop you." Then he left in shame.

Jiang Bei looked at the huge dark green python under the bed, the corners of his eyes gradually blurred, and his nose turned red.

Finally, his voice was hoarse and lingering: "Duan Ye..."

Being seen, Duan Ye had no choice but to raise his head.

Duan Ye was so panicked when he saw Jiang Bei's face.

The air had been frozen for a long time, feeling particularly depressing and uncomfortable.

He, Who Is Always Wrapped By A Snakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें