After seeing Jiang Bei and the others coming down, Duan Rong raised his collar, trying to cover the marks on his body. However, after seeing Jiang Bei's neck, Duan Rong suddenly let go of his hand with a playful smile. He said: "So you guys have them too."

Jiang Bei said again: "..."

Duan Rong seemed to have found someone of the same kind. He gave Jiang Bei tableware, knives and forks, and also gave Jiang Bei some food: "Come to Jiang Bei." , eat more."

Jiang Bei finished all the food, and at the end, he suddenly said to Duan Rong: "You'd better not drive recently."

If the novel's consciousness has begun to recover, then Xie Zhou and Duan The ending between the rafters is destined to be...be.

Jiang Bei didn't want this, so it was better to remind Duan Rong.

After hearing Jiang Bei's suggestion, Duan Rong's fingers holding the knife and fork paused in mid-air. He was a little surprised why Jiang Bei reminded him of this, but he still said okay and said that he understood.

In the following days, Duan Ye seemed to be very busy, spending most of the day and night outside. Jiang Bei saw him only a handful of times, while Jiang Bei began to go to school normally, and sometimes went to the egg hatching room to see Sisi. .

On this day, Zeng Wen said to Jiang Bei who was studying: "Jiang Bei, let's go eat."

Jiang Bei raised his head from the ocean of knowledge: "What to eat?"

Zeng Wen counted the money he had on him: " Damn, I'm so poor. I only have a dozen dollars left. Let's go eat rice bowls. We can only afford rice bowls."

Jiang Bei closed the book: "Okay, wait. Let me go."

There are many students in Jiang Bei's school, so there are many restaurants and snack bars of all kinds, and the varieties are complete.

Although the rice bowl restaurant where Zeng Wen took Jiang Bei to eat looked a bit dirty, the food inside was very cheap and large in quantity, making it suitable for poor college students.

As soon as Zeng Wen entered, he said to the boss: "Boss, please have a roast duck rice bowl."

Zeng Wen pushed Jiang Bei next to him: "Jiang Bei, what kind of rice bowl do you want to eat?"

Jiang Bei was a little confused Absently, he replied casually: "Bring me a piece of roast duck rice bowl, too." Zeng

Wen was amused, and patted Jiang Bei's shoulder with his fat hand: "Okay, as expected of a brother, choose the same one as me."

The rice bowls arrived quickly. Jiang Bei picked up a piece of fat but not greasy roast duck with his chopsticks and tasted it. He found that although there was a little more oil, the taste was acceptable and it was a good deal for students.

The two of them quickly finished the rice bowl on the plate. When they were about to go out, they heard a violent noise outside and blocked the road, making it impossible to get out.

Zeng Wen cursed: "What are you doing? They are all blocked outside."

Zeng Wen went out to inquire about the situation, and soon came back: "I thought something had happened, but it turned out that a celebrity came here to look for someone. Fans discovered it."

Jiang Bei muttered: "Celebrity? Who is it?"

Zeng Wen: "I don't know, I didn't see it either."

The two waited in the store for a while, and then went out when the crowd dispersed.