The other servants in the living room had already gone out when they realized something was wrong. At this time, they were the only two left in the huge living room.

Duan Ye suddenly hugged Jiang Bei's waist and returned to the bedroom at an extremely fast speed.

Soon, the sound of people taking off clothes sounded in the room.

Duan Ye kissed Jiang Bei's scarred belly and the beautiful flower-shaped tattoo, so devoutly, as if he was facing a god.

...

Afterwards, Jiang Bei's body was covered with marks, and the back of his neck was covered with ferocious bite marks and red bloodshot streaks.

Duan Ye's back and chest were not much different from Jiang Bei's, and there were many bite marks and fingernail marks.

Duan Ye's snake tail was still wrapped around Jiang Bei's slender calf. The snake tail even seemed to have its own consciousness and rubbed Jiang Bei's calf intimately, like a small animal.

Duan Ye hugged the sleeping Jiang Bei tightly until a phone call came.

Duan Ye frowned slightly and picked up the phone. A hoarse voice sounded in the room, but the content was not too relaxing.

After the phone call was made, Duan Ye sighed and then looked at Jiang Bei again.

In a daze, Jiang Bei got up and was about to kiss Duan Ye again, but at this moment, Feng Sicui suddenly rushed in.

"Duan Ye, Jiang Bei, come down for lunch."

After seeing the messy items in the room and Duan Ye's snake tail with nowhere to put it, she immediately understood what had just happened.

She smiled awkwardly and quickly backed out: "Sorry, sorry, mom saw that your door was open, so she thought nothing was wrong. I didn't expect you to be here... But young people should exercise restraint. Too much sex is bad for the kidneys. ." He cast a wink and withdrew.

But when closing the door, Feng Sicui added: "Remember to come down for dinner, it's already noon."

Jiang Bei: "..."

Duan Ye: "..."

The two coughed awkwardly.

Duan Ye said to Jiang Bei: "Let's take a bath first."

Jiang Bei's face was red and said: "Okay."

After taking a bath, Jiang Bei came out to get dressed, and Duan Ye went in to take a bath.

But when he was getting dressed, Jiang Bei felt extremely uncomfortable all over, and the friction from the clothes made Jiang Bei tremble all over.

Obviously I didn't feel this way last time, so why is it more uncomfortable this time than last time?

After taking a bath, Duan Ye's eyes darkened when he saw that Jiang Bei had not yet put on his clothes. He put down the dry towel he was wiping his head with and went up to wipe Jiang Bei's head. Duan Ye sighed softly in Jiang Bei's ear: " Let me get you dressed."

Before Jiang Bei could say anything, Duan Ye took action and dressed Jiang Bei himself.

Miraculously, when Duan Ye dressed Jiang Bei, Jiang Bei didn't feel any discomfort, and the original unbearable feeling disappeared a lot.

When the two went downstairs, Duan Rong and Duan Nianjun were already having lunch in the living room.

The traces that Xie Zhou left on Duan Rong yesterday were still unsightly and very annoying.