Looking at the nervous people, Dean Shen took a breath, and then said: "Congratulations to Mr. Duan, Mr. Jiang and Snake Dandan are very safe." After hearing

the news, Feng Sicui on the side was very happy, and She also saw with her own eyes that after Dean Shen said those words, the terrifying anger in Duan Ye's body immediately disappeared without a trace.

Jiang Bei was quickly pushed out of the operating room.

Duan Ye changed his previous decadence and stepped forward to hold the little hand of Jiang Bei, who was already asleep.

Jiang Bei's belly has become flat, making him appear more petite than before.

Duan Ye kissed Jiang Bei's forehead carefully, and then kissed Jiang Bei's straight nose and intoxicating lips along his forehead.

Finally, he whispered in Jiang Bei's ear: "Sisi is healthy and you are great. They are all miracles given to me by God."

Lin Daidai and Duan Nianjun did not dare to disturb Duan Ye, so they went to see Snake Dandan. .

The newly born snake's eggs have a sense of vitality, and the black cross spots on them are particularly small and cute.

As snake elders, Duan Nianjun and Feng Sicui felt extremely soft-hearted when they saw the snake balls.

Ouch, this is their grandson! Their grandson! Just looking at the snake’s balls is so cute!

Gingerbread who was following them looked at Snake Dandan with a frown on his face, his little face wrinkled up.

Where is my brother’s child? Where is his Zizi?

What about such a big kid? Why did it become an egg?

Jiang Bei didn't know how long he slept. When he woke up, he felt that his whole body was soft and soft, and his stomach had already become flat, and there was still tearing pain from time to time.

Jiang Bei wanted to speak out, but his voice was extremely hoarse and his voice was so soft that even Jiang Bei himself couldn't hear clearly.

But Duan Ye noticed it as soon as Jiang Bei made a sound.

He came to Jiang Bei and patiently replied: "Snake Dandan is very healthy."

"You are also very healthy. The wound on your stomach will be fine after a few days."

Jiang Bei smiled with satisfaction after hearing the answer he wanted. laugh. Pregnant women who had a caesarean section are not suitable to eat liquid food within six to eight hours after delivery, but it has been eight hours now for Jiang Bei, so Duan Ye carefully fed Jiang Bei some warm water.

After drinking the warm water, Jiang Bei closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Looking at Jiang Bei who turned pale from exhaustion, Duan Ye wiped Duan Ye's face with a sterilized towel with some distress.

After doing all of this, Duan Ye rubbed the phone next to him with his fingers a few times, then took a photo of Jiang Bei, and then took a photo of Snake Dandan.

Later, both photos were posted to Moments.

The copywriting is still concise and concise, still a simple period.

【Duan Ye:. Soon

, Feng Sicui and Duan Nianjun came over to like and comment.

[Feng Sicui: My son has become a father. Congratulations to the thirty-year-old snake! ]

[Duan Nianjun: Well done to my son, he brought a daughter-in-law home. ]

[Duan Riao: Congratulations! I will be a father from now on! ]