At this time, the little fried-haired cat made a small slurping sound with its mouth.

Duan Ye hissed dangerously.

Jiang Bei sensed something was wrong and said hurriedly: "I actually..."

Duan Ye pinched Jiang Bei's chin. The distance between the four thin lips was very close. As long as one of the two of them moved slightly forward, the four of them would The thin lips can touch each other fiercely, and each other's breathing can also intertwine with each other.

Jiang Bei's heart was beating so fast that he was afraid that if he got a few minutes closer, his heart would jump out.

His eyes were fixed on Duan Ye, and then moved to Duan Ye's snake scales and his crossed snake letters.

Duan Ye's snake tongue came out, rubbed it along the seam of Jiang Bei's lips, and then put it back with satisfaction.

Jiang Bei didn't even dare to breathe anymore, especially because he was afraid that Duan Ye would find something abnormal about him.

As his belly has gotten bigger recently, his needs seem to have increased.

Damn, what a shame.

Jiang Bei clamped his legs a little tighter, but he forgot that Duan Ye's foot stepped on his little Jiang Bei lightly. Little Jiang Bei had an abnormal reaction, and Duan Ye naturally stepped on it immediately. knew.

Duan Ye unzipped Jiang Bei's zipper with his cold fingers and smiled softly, as if he was laughing at little Jiang Bei's smallness.

Jiang Bei turned his head away angrily.

After it was done, Duan Ye wrapped his body around Jiang Bei's body like a snake. His chest, which was colder than ordinary people, pressed against Jiang Bei's back. His eyes intentionally or unintentionally stayed on Jiang Bei's neck where he had just bitten him, and said: "I'm sorry, today's matter is very important. I had no choice but to come here."

Jiang Bei hummed a few times: "No, it's okay."

Jiang Bei suddenly thought of something and said: "Do you know how to smoke?"

Duan Ye listened. Wan was a little annoyed. He forgot that he had smoked before. Although there was only one cigarette, it was still very uncomfortable for sensitive pregnant women.

Duan Ye looked at Jiang Bei's moist eyes and said: "Sorry, I will never smoke again."

Jiang Bei: "..."

In fact, he wanted to say that Duan Ye looked quite handsome when he smoked.

The two of them came out of the toilet. In order to prevent others from noticing Jiang Bei's strangeness, Duan Ye pulled up Jiang Bei's collar a lot, covering the tooth marks that Duan Ye had left on his neck just now.

When the others saw that Duan Ye was back, they didn't dare to make fun of him. They just stared at Jiang Bei with narrowed eyes.

Duan Ye, on the other hand, held Jiang Bei in his arms and did not let anyone else see him.

Jiang Bei's butt was sitting on Duan Ye's thigh. Snakes are cold, even if Duan Ye was moved just now, he would still be cold.

The contact of hot and cold made Jiang Bei tremble a few times.

Duan Ye patted Jiang Bei's back, and gently stroked his fingers down Jiang Bei's spine to comfort him.

Jiang Bei's hand feels very good, as if it is boneless, and you can't put it down when you touch it.

Seeing this, the others laughed and said: "Oh, Mr. Duan has such a treasure now that he doesn't even want to let him go while drinking." "But if it were