Thieves will always get their due revenge in the end.

Thinking of this, Jiang Bei bit another small grape.

But the little face is still a little gloomy.

When Duan Ye came back, he saw Jiang Bei with a frown on his face.

He took off his clothes, revealing his strong and tight muscles, then took the grapes from the servant's hand, peeled off the grape skins with his own hands, and fed them to Jiang Bei's mouth.

Jiang Bei thought it was a servant feeding him grapes, so he took the grapes in his mouth without thinking and ate them obediently.

It wasn't until his mouth accidentally touched the slightly rough and wide fingers that he realized that the servant had disappeared at some point and was replaced by Duan Ye.

Jiang Bei swallowed the grape in his mouth, "You're back."

Duan Ye hummed hoarsely and fed Jiang Bei another grape.

Seeing that Jiang Bei's original frown was gone, Duan Ye's brows also became less gloomy.

Then, he turned his attention to Jiang Bei's belly.

Jiang Bei's belly has been pregnant for more than three months, and it's still more than a month until the time of delivery.

The old snake covered Jiang Bei's belly with its tail. Jiang Bei's belly was already very round, bulging like a balloon, but the belly was still white, like tofu.

Thinking of what Dean Shen said before, Duan Ye used the majesty of the old snake and said: "Let's arrange the production."

The grapes in Jiang Bei's mouth fell.

Gan, he almost forgot that his belly was getting bigger and bigger...

Duan Ye hugged Jiang Bei over and let Jiang Bei sit on his lap.

When Jiang Bei's fat little butt touched Duan Ye's leg, the air became hot, which made Jiang Bei's little head that was still thinking about Lu Huai suddenly go blank.

Duan Ye gently patted Jiang Bei's belly with his fingers. The weird feeling made Jiang Bei dare not move.

Jiang Bei didn't feel this way at first, but after realizing that he was no longer a straight man, Jiang Bei became particularly sensitive, and his body would react accordingly to Duan Ye's sometimes unconscious movements.

For example, now, my body is getting tighter and tighter.

Damn it, could it be that the snake baby in his belly affected him? Make him want to have sex.

Seeing Jiang Bei's pink earlobes, Duan Ye's Adam's apple rolled up and down a few times, and he stretched out the hand wearing the ring Jiang Bei had made for him to take a glass of water.

When Duan Rong went downstairs, he smelled a strong smell of estrus before he smelled it carefully.

Duan Rong looked in the direction of Duan Ye and Jiang Bei and said something secretly in his heart.

Damn, these two are so annoying.

But Duan Ye was really ruthless, it was like a real-life version of a wealthy family's old snake eating young grass.

And Duan Ye actually peeled the grapes for Jiang Bei himself? It's really scary.

You know, Duan Ye used to have a very serious mysophobia, but I don't know when he changed it.

Duan Rong thought about it carefully, and it seemed that it was after Jiang Bei arrived.

Duanrong Snake Nobuko licked his sharp snake fangs.