The doctor held the two paternity tests with a constipated expression on his face, and seemed to be surprised and puzzled by the results.

Lu Huai looked at the doctor's expression and felt that everything was developing in an unknown direction. He wanted to grab the paternity test first and then tear it into pieces, but he was a step too slow and was beaten by Niu Chunlan behind him. Got it first.

Lu Huai: "!!"

"No! Give it back to me!"

After Niu Chunlan saw the result, a strange expression appeared on her wrinkled face, and the look in her eyes when she looked at Lu Huai was frightening.

Soon, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai also took the paternity test and looked at it.

The first one is the paternity test results of Lu Huai and Jiang Shenci.

It says 99.98%.

Seeing this result, both of them breathed a sigh of relief.

Later, the two went to see another paternity test result.

The second paternity test was from Lu Huai and Zhu Kongguang.

They originally thought that there was no parent-child relationship, but what shocked the two of them was that the above identification result was also - 99.98%!

Lu Huai actually has a parent-child relationship with both families! !

Seeing other people's expressions, Jiang Bei was a little curious, so he secretly took a look at the paternity test. After reading it, he was very surprised.

What's going on with Lu Huai?

Why is he related to both Zhu Kongguang and Jiang Shenci? This is really weird, it can't happen.

Is there an error in the identification result?

Jiang Shenci was also worried that there was something wrong with the test results, so he said to the doctor: "Doctor, can you do another test?" The

doctor shook his head: "No, in fact, before showing the results to you, we have It has been done three times, and we have changed several pieces of equipment. This is the final result."

Lu Huai started to yell: "No, that's not the case! Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai are my parents, and the paternity test is It's fake! It's fake!"

Seeing Lu Huai's excited expression and the similar faces between him and Zhu Kongguang, everyone knew who Lu Huai's biological parents were without having to guess.

Lin Daidai's hands began to shake, a smile appeared on her face, and panic showed in her eyes.

After knowing the truth, everything blinded by the halo of the protagonist that Lu Huai stole was revealed, which reminded Lin Daidai of all the things she had done these days.

And her mind began to replay everything she said in favor of Lu Huai, everything she said in contempt of Jiang Bei, and everything she said in insulting Jiang Bei.

Her breathing started to stop and her hands and feet became cold.

She turned her head slightly, wanting to take a look at their real biological child Jiang Bei, but in Jiang Bei's eyes, she only saw indifference and no fluctuations.

In an instant, Lin Daidai felt nothing except breathing.

Two seconds later, Lin Daidai immediately passed out, like a dead person.

Jiang Shenci beside Lin Daidai was also crumbling. If he hadn't been holding Lin Daidai up, he would have fallen down with Lin Daidai soon.

All the truth was revealed under those two thin identification books, and Lu Huai's protagonist aura returned to Jiang Bei.

He, Who Is Always Wrapped By A Snakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें