After hearing that Lu Huai had been arrested by the police, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai hurried over.

Lu Huai rushed over like a mad dog, shouting: "Mom."

But before he could pounce, Niu Chunlan dragged him away.

"Who do you call mother? I am your mother! You shameless stinky thing, I should never have given birth to you in the first place!" Looking at the

scene in front of him, Jiang Bei felt a little pain in his head.

Thinking of everything in his dream, Jiang Bei touched his head hesitantly.

Did Lu Huai steal more than just piano skills? Is there anything else?

But what is it?

Lin Daidai looked at Niu Chunlan and suddenly said: "Are you Lu Huai's former mother? That is, Jiang Bei's biological child..." The last two words were stuck in her throat, and she couldn't say them out for a long time. She seemed unwilling to say that Jiang Bei's mother was other people.

Jiang Bei was stunned, why did this melon suddenly come to him?

Jiang Bei took a look at Niu Chunlan and found that she was tall and thick, and had no resemblance to Jiang Bei. Looking at Zhu Kongguang, he was short and cunning, and had no resemblance to Jiang Bei.

But if you observe carefully, you will find that Lu Huai's eyebrows are slightly similar to theirs.

Jiang Shenci comforted Lin Daidai, and then said to Zhu Kongguang and Niu Chunlan: "You said Lu Huai is your child, do you have any evidence?" Zhu Kongguang sneered: "We have a paternity test." After that, he took out the paternity

test

. The appraisal was given to Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai.

Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai took the paternity test dubiously and found that Zhu Kongguang and the others were indeed related by blood to Lu Huai on the paternity test certificate! !

Lu Huai rushed forward like crazy, tore apart the paternity test, and then cried to Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai: "No, no, no, I am not their child, I am your biological child! That paternity test is fake Yes!"

When Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai heard the word biological, they were in a trance at the same time, and then they thought at the same time.

Yes, Lu Huai is their biological child.

So Jiang Shenci got rid of the original doubts in his heart and said to Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang: "I think you may have made a mistake. Lu Huai is indeed not your biological child. Our child and your child were carried by the wrong child, so Lu Huai is Our children, and Jiang Bei is your child." Pointing in the direction of Jiang Bei.

Niu Chunlan spat and rolled her eyes in Jiang Bei's direction: "Bullshit, if I say Lu Huai is our child, it is our child. If you don't believe it, let's do another paternity test." After hearing this

. Jiang Shenci also thought this method was good. He nodded and said, "Okay, let's do another paternity test."

Lu Huai on the other side felt cold all over.

Naturally, he knows better than anyone else whose child he is, but...but...will the protagonist Halo help him again? You’ve helped me once, will you help me again, right?

With this kind of luck, Lu Huai followed them to the hospital.

Later, Duan Ye asked Jiang Bei: "Should we follow and have a look?"

Jiang Bei nodded: "Let's follow and have a look."

It felt like the truth was not far away from them.

Several people entered the hospital, and at the request of the police, the paternity test came out quickly.