Zhu Kongguang: "I tell you, it is useless even if you show up now, do you want to drive us away? Unless you give us money! Judging from the clothes you're wearing, you should give me hundreds of thousands anyway. "With a casual comment, the price went up again, from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands.

The stench of treachery on the two men made Su Xuyan feel uncomfortable all over. Su Xuyan took a few steps back and distanced himself from them. , said: “Want money? It's easy to say, as long as you answer a few questions from me. Niu

Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang looked at each other and said, "How do we know if you are lying to us?" Su

Xuyan silently took out a card and said, "There is one hundred thousand yuan in it. Once you answer the questions, the money will be yours." "

Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang's eyes widened suddenly: "Give it to us, give it to us quickly." Su Xuyan handed the

card over, and Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang snatched it away immediately.

Su Xuyan said: "Don't worry, I have finished answering the questions, and there are still many questions."

After hearing this, Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang calmed down: "What do you want to ask? Ask."

Su Xuyan: "You guys Do you know Lu Huai?"

As soon as Lu Huai was mentioned, Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang's eyes became angry: "Lu Huai? You have the nerve to mention him in front of us! That bastard often gave us food when he didn't go to big cities. Transfer the money. He has ignored us since he arrived in the big city. Why didn’t you strangle him to death when you were such a wolf-hearted person?"

Su Xuyan: "Are you sure that Lu Huai is really your biological child?"

Niu Chunlan: "It's natural. We did a paternity test with him back then."

Hearing this, Su Xuyan became ecstatic: "Where is the test report? Where is it?"

Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang looked at each other, and they were confused. Alarm emerged: "How do we know whether you will steal the appraisal certificate?"

Su Xuyan said coldly: "Then I will tell you directly, Lu Huai, he is not your child now. He is already He was taken back by a wealthy family and treated as a true heir."

Niu Chunlan became anxious and slapped the table next to her: "This is impossible! How could Lu Huai not be our child? How could he be from a wealthy and noble family? Child!"

Niu Chunlan gritted her teeth: "Okay, let me ask you why you haven't been able to contact him in the past six months. It turns out that he is enjoying life as a young master of a wealthy family." Su Xuyan: "So, you don't plan to put it down yet

. Give me the appraisal certificate?"

Zhu Kongguang pushed Niu Chunlan, and Niu Chunlan looked at him angrily, but finally handed the appraisal certificate to Su Xuyan.

After seeing the appraisal certificate, Su Xuyan evoked a playful smile.

This is interesting.

An idea appeared in Su Xuyan's mind.

Su Xuyan squeezed the appraisal certificate tightly: "I will give you a chance to make money. If you can identify Lu Huai in person as your biological child, I will give you two hundred thousand." Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kong Guangle were crazy,

rich He was not happy to earn money from anyone, so he agreed directly without thinking: "Okay, okay! Don't regret it!"

There were still a few days before the variety show competition, and Lu Huai said that Jiang Bei plagiarized him online. Due to the fact that he came out, he was forced to change the song and had to practice "Eternal Night".