Lu Huai actually liked Su Xuyan, and became Lu Huai's second son in his previous life. When he saw Su Xuyan next to Jiang Bei, he thought it would be great if he had such a boyfriend.

Su Xuyan finally became his boyfriend in this life, but just now he seemed to have lost

his character... Lu Huai immediately restrained his temper and said delicately and weakly: "Brother Xu Yan, it's not what you saw just now. Yes, I just..."

Su Xuyan was not as disappointed as Lu Huai imagined. He gently raised his lips to Lu Huai: "It's okay, I know Xiao Huai is in pain sometimes." Lu Huai relaxed

. In a tone of voice, he kept nodding: "Yes, yes."

Seeing that everything was okay, Lu Huai asked the servant to prepare the food: "Brother Xu Yan, come over and have something to eat."

After eating, Su Xuyan went to Jiang's house again He stayed for a while and then was called away by his agent.

As soon as he was out of sight of the Jiang family, the smile on Su Xuyan's face disappeared immediately.

Thinking of what Lu Huai did just now, Su Xuyan felt disgust in his heart.

He became more and more certain that there was something wrong with Lu Huai.

He took out his mobile phone and made a call: "How is it? Have Lu Huai's original parents been found?" The

person on the phone replied: "I'm back, but..."

Su Xuyan: "But What?"

"You'd better come and take a look for yourself."

Su Xuyan pursed her lips a few times and drove to where the man on the other side of the phone was.

When he got out of the car and was still far away from the house, several very vulgar sounds reached his ears.

"What the hell are you doing? A bunch of dead pigs, why don't you serve us well when we come here? Just this place? Pigs can't even live there, okay? How do you do that? I really want to tear your faces apart ." This was accompanied by a very loud spitting sound.

Before entering the room, Su Xuyan's face fell.

"Where is your boss who called us here? Why haven't you come yet? Do you want to hang us up? Let me tell you, there is no door. Since you have invited us here, you have to serve us comfortably. You want us to leave? Okay, just give us tens of thousands."

"That's right, my wife is right! You stupid pigs, don't think that us rural people are easy to bully." "

Wait a minute, our boss Coming soon."

"Coming soon? You've said this several times, and you still want to lie to us, bah." As he said that, he spat again.

Hearing the fight, Su Xuyan's head hurt suddenly and he pushed the door open.

There were four people in the room, two of them were from Su Xuyan's side, and the other two were Lu Huai's original parents.

Lu Huai's parents had pale faces and were wearing tattered clothes. Their eyes had a cunning look that belonged to ordinary citizens. Their fingers were somewhat deformed due to frequent gambling.

After the door opened, everyone in the room turned their attention to Su Xuyan.

The people at Su Xuyan's side couldn't bear it for a long time. After seeing Su Xuyan, they burst into tears: "Boss, you are finally here. If you don't come again, we really can't bear it anymore." Niu Chunlan

and After Zhu Kongguang saw Su Xuyan, the two of them quietly rolled their eyes. Then Niu Chunlan came to Su Xuyan swayingly: "t The wall-shaped Yi rushes to blow Mu Xi Hao. Fu Xi Hao. Blow mold Qin Min Qian squid to the tax!br />