Jiang Bei checked Lu Huai's Weibo on the Internet and found that Lu Huai had just posted a Weibo a few hours ago, saying that he wanted to send the piano pieces needed for the variety show to the organizer of the variety show.

Fans under Lu Huai were all ecstatic, saying that the first place winner in the variety show competition had been announced, and they even almost made the matter a trending topic.

Jiang Bei curled his lips.

It just so happens that since he is going to deliver the music now, he should call the police now.

When Duan Ye came back, Jiang Bei was about to make a call.

Duan Ye pinched the little angel's fat fingers, and then asked: "Who do you want to call?"

Jiang Bei: "I want to call the police."

Duan Ye raised his right eyebrow slightly.

Call the police?

He took Jiang Bei's cell phone and said, "Let me do it. I'm familiar with the police chief."

Hearing this, Jiang Bei smiled and said, "Really? I'll trouble you."

On the other side, Lu Huai was talking to Jiang Shenci. According to the arrangement, I got on the bus to the piano show.

Lu Huai smiled sweetly at Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai who were sending him there: "Mom, Dad, I'm going to deliver the music scores now."

Lin Daidai's lips twisted into a smile out of her control: "Then Xiaohuai, be careful. Yeah, it will be fine."

But deep down in her heart, Lin Daidai was thinking.

If Lu Huai left and never came back, there would be a lot...

But her reason told her that this was wrong. How could she think so? How could this happen?

Lu Huai and Jiang Shenci waved goodbye. Looking at the slowly moving car, Lu Huai finally couldn't suppress his excitement, and his fingers began to tremble with excitement.

Finally, he finally completed the second half of Jiang Bei's score! !

He said he could do it, and behold, he succeeded!

When completing the second half of the score, Lu Huai was so excited that he stayed awake all night. The thought that he would win first place in the piano show variety competition gave him a sense of joy from the inside out.

In this variety show, he must return to the top.

The car moved forward slowly, approaching the destination.

Soon, the car stopped.

Lu Huai puffed up his chest and walked in proudly.

When the members of the variety show organizer saw Lu Huai, they didn't even raise their eyes and said coldly: "Are you here to submit the music score for the competition?"

Seeing that attitude, Lu Huai was extremely angry, but he had no choice but to swallow his anger. A relatively pure smile appeared in his belly: "Yes."

A staff member opened his hand to Jiang Bei: "Music score."

Lu Huai carefully handed the completed music score into the hands of the person.

When handing over the music score, Lu Huai was extremely excited because he knew that the completed music score was so amazing that it would surprise everyone.

To Lu Huai's surprise, the staff member was really shocked. He looked at the music score in his hand, started to tremble all over, and called other members to watch together.