While shopping in the monster shopping mall, Feng Sicui naturally had no worries at all. She exposed her golden scaly snake tail. Once the long snake tail was exposed, it took up a lot of space, but it looked a little bit... Not scary either.

From time to time, hisses would come out of her mouth, and her figure would become much more enchanting.

Jiang Bei was used to getting along with the snake demon, and he didn't show anything weird when he saw Feng Sicui's golden snake tail.

As soon as they entered the mall, Feng Sicui took Jiang Bei to the pregnancy and baby store.

After arriving at the maternity and baby store, Feng Sicui said to the store manager: "Have the clothes I reserved a few days ago arrived?" The

store manager immediately replied: "It's here, Mrs. Duan, please."

Feng Sicui held hands. Jiang Bei walked over happily with his hands, and when he saw the clothes prepared by the store manager, he was so happy that wrinkles appeared on his face.

"Ah, Jiang Bei, come and take a look. These clothes look good and suit you very well. What do you like?"

Jiang Bei looked at Feng Sicui's men and found that they were many summer maternity clothes, but they were all for boys. , looks very comfortable, especially suitable for pregnant women.

The style is also similar to Jiang Bei's, both are light-toned and don't look very depressing.

Jiang Bei touched the clothes and finally selected a few pieces at random, while Feng Sicui boldly asked the clerk to pack all the clothes suitable for Jiang Bei.

After choosing clothes, Feng Sicui took Jiang Bei to the shopping mall to buy snacks.

There seems to be a wide variety of food in the mall, and the food tastes very clean.

Looking at the food, Jiang Bei swallowed several mouthfuls of saliva.

When Feng Sicui saw it, she led Jiang Bei and walked over.

Feng Sicui ordered a snack, fed potato slices into Jiang Bei's mouth, and blinked a few times: "Try this? It's delicious." Jiang Bei opened his mouth gently and took the slice

. Eat the potato skins.

Instantly, his eyes widened.

Delicious!

Feng Sicui winked: "When I was pregnant, I used to come here to eat potato chips. If Duan Nianjun hadn't always stopped me, I might have been injured eating potato chips." Jiang Bei thought Duan's mother was particularly cute

. , and laughed out loud unconsciously.

After the two of them finished eating potato chips, Feng Sicui took Jiang Bei to a place selling barbecue.

Feng Sicui said: "The barbecue here is very delicious. The manager is a snake demon. The barbecue he makes is very suitable for snakes. You are pregnant with a snake baby, so you should also like it. And pregnant women can also do it." Eat less in moderation, but don't eat too much."

Jiang Bei tried it and tasted it. It felt really good, so he smiled and nodded: "It's delicious."

After eating, the two were about to leave.

But at this moment, a child suddenly ran in front of Jiang Bei. The child accidentally bumped into Jiang Bei's foot and fell to the ground with a plop, and the Rubik's Cube in his hand also fell to the ground.

The child was the clerk's child. He accidentally let him run out without taking care of him. The clerk was a little panicked, but when Jiang Bei saw the child, he thought of the child in his belly, so he carefully helped the child up.