's my pleasure." Jiang Bei said: "It's my honor."

The person who picked up Jiang Bei saw the clothes on Jiang Bei's body and asked, "Mr. Jiang, isn't it hot in such thick clothes? Do you want to change clothes?" Jiang

Bei Bei was wearing such thick clothes just to cover her belly, how could she change it?

He quickly refused: "No, no, I look good in this dress."

Hearing Jiang Bei say this, the person who picked Jiang Bei up said nothing.

Soon, the car arrived at its destination smoothly, and someone guided Jiang Bei to the piano.

"Mr. Jiang, this is the piano you are going to play today. If you are not satisfied with anything, please feel free to tell us."

Jiang Bei tried a few times on the piano and found that the sound was beautiful. This is a great piano. , he waved his hands and said: "No, this piano is great."

After trying out the piano, Jiang Bei started playing.

This time Jiang Bei played relatively soothing piano music, which perfectly matched the atmosphere of the entire cocktail party.

At the cocktail party, someone noticed the music played by Jiang Bei, and from time to time, a few people would point at Jiang Bei.

But Jiang Bei didn't pay much attention to these. He just played his piano with peace of mind.

After a while, the atmosphere at the reception began to get heated and the crowd became slightly crowded, as if someone important was coming.

Jiang Bei took advantage of the gap and glanced in the direction of the crowd from a distance. Then his peach blossom-like eyes widened and his small mouth turned into an O shape.

Duan Ye?

It's Duan Ye!

Duan Ye was tightly surrounded by the crowd. He was tall, with broad shoulders and a broad back. His imposing momentum made it impossible for people to take their eyes away.

At this time, the bridge of his nose was wearing the same pair of gold-rimmed glasses, which added to the invisible sense of gentle scum.

Duan Ye also saw Jiang Bei with his narrow eyes. He looked at Jiang Bei's slender neck for a few seconds, and then gently touched the snake-shaped tattoo on his neck.

Why is Jiang Bei here?

When the organizer saw that Duan Ye was interested in Jiang Bei, he followed this up and praised him: "That's Mr. Jiang Bei Jiang we invited. He and Mr. Duan seem to have participated in a variety show together. They must have just been Looking at you!"

Hearing the organizer's words, Duan Ye's mood became happy, and he gently rubbed the snake-shaped silver ring on his finger a few times.

After seeing Duan Ye make this move, the organizer was extremely happy.

Unexpectedly, this flattery happened to be in the right place for the photo.

After Jiang Bei and Duan Ye looked at each other for a few seconds, they shook the hair on their heads and started playing the piano again.

Seeing this, Duan Ye also looked away, but kept looking at Jiang Bei out of the corner of his eye.

Where Jiang Bei didn't notice, several slightly wretched men gathered together and raised their chins towards Jiang Bei, with a strange green light flashing in their eyes.

Then, they nodded to each other as if they had reached some kind of consensus, and Jiang Bei didn't know all this.

After playing for almost two hours, the cocktail party had reached its climax. Jiang Bei was a little tired, so he picked up a drink given by the waiter next to him and drank it.