Hearing her father's words, Lin Yue's head exploded with a buzz.

how come? How could it be cancelled?

No, no, she wants to go in and find Brother Duan again. Brother Duan must have made a mistake in this matter.

Lin Yue wanted to squeeze into the company, but the security guard stopped her and refused to let her in.

Lin Yue was furious: "What do you want to do? I know Brother Duan!" The

security guard accepted the order from above and said to Lin Yue with a bit of contempt: "Miss Lin, you'd better please come back. After all, we, Mr. Duan, don't I let you in."

Lin Yue took two steps back. Only then did she realize what Duan Ye meant by what he said just now. She regretted it, but it was already too late.

Lin Yue stood there and pulled her hair randomly like a crazy woman. The security guard looked at Lin Yue like this but had no sympathy at all, and even looked at him with contempt and gloated. After all, Lin Yue's previous attitude towards them was terrible. Really worse than pigs and dogs.

On the other side, Secretary Octopus Li was so excited that he couldn't even speak when he saw Mr. Duan's scene just now.

God, I didn’t expect that he guessed it right. The relationship between the young man and Mr. Duan just now is really extraordinary! !

Thinking of the recent rumors in the company about Mr. Duan's marriage, a bold idea appeared in Secretary Li's mind.

Could it be that the person who really married Mr. Duan was not Lin Yue but Jiang Bei?

Unexpectedly, it was Jiang Bei? Jiang Bei is actually the real Mrs. Duan! !

Yeah yeah! I didn’t expect the truth to be like this!

But thinking about what Mr. Duan asked him to do these days, Secretary Li thought it was very reasonable.

When Secretary Li was very excited, Duan Ye was looking at Jiang Bei, who was wearing a mask, with gentle eyes: "Why did you come here suddenly?"

Looking at Duan Ye's eyes, Jiang Bei's eyes flashed slightly.

He also felt that it was a bit weird that he suddenly rushed forward in anger, as if he had Mr. Duan all to himself. This made him feel a little weird inside. Something seemed to have changed quietly without knowing it, although that The change was small and small, but it still frightened him.

Jiang Bei hesitated for a while and said casually: "It's nothing. I just passed by your company suddenly and came in to take a look."

Duan Ye didn't say anything. He took Jiang Bei's hand and led him into the office. He saw Jiang Bei's body. Behind the driver's coat, he frowned visibly.

Especially after smelling the smell of other people on Jiang Bei, he pretended to take off Jiang Bei's coat casually, and then put his own clothes on Jiang Bei's body.

"This dress is more comfortable. Can you wear this?"

Jiang Bei's head was in a hazy state at this time. He didn't pay much attention to Duan Ye's series of actions and nodded lightly.

Seeing Jiang Bei's well-behaved look, Duan Ye's movements became more gentle.

Duan Ye had someone prepare lunch, which was food suitable for pregnant women, but for some reason Jiang Bei had no appetite at all.

Duan Ye took Jiang Bei's little paw and touched it: "What's wrong? Are you unhappy? Is it because of Lin Yue's matter?"

Jiang Bei immediately denied it: "Nonsense, how is it possible!"