I don't know why, but Jiang Bei suddenly developed an appetite tonight. It may have been aroused by the ribs at noon. Jiang Bei hasn't had such an appetite for a long time.

Duan Ye paused in wiping sweat: "You're pregnant, that food is too spicy, you can't eat it."

Jiang Bei cried: "No, I want it."

Duan Ye: "..."

Jiang Bei cried . Bei Lian picked up Duan Ye's sleeves and shook them: "I really want to eat it, can you buy it for me~" Duan Ye, who was so

excited that his heart was beating wildly, said immediately: "Okay, I'll go right away. I’ll buy it for you.”

It shouldn’t matter if you only eat a little.

Duan Ye came out of the bedroom after changing his clothes. Feng Sicui saw the neatly dressed Duan Ye and asked: "It's so late, where are you going now?"

Duan Ye hurriedly replied: "Go and buy acid." Spicy noodles."

Feng Sicui: "??" Hot and sour noodles?

Hot and sour noodles are snacks, and the most authentic snacks are found in small alleys. When Duan Ye was wearing a tall suit and mixed in with a group of 17 or 18-year-olds wearing hip-hop style clothes, it felt strange to see this incongruity.

Duan Ye frowned as he looked at the people in front of him, unable to take action.

This... looks a bit spicy...

The boss in front of him didn't dare to urge him, so he could only wipe his sweat and pray that the person in front of him would finish his shopping and leave quickly.

Finally, Duan Ye asked the boss to make a hot and sour noodle dish that was less oily and spicy to take away.

When he returned to his old house, Jiang Bei was sitting in front of the piano playing. He was wearing a white T-shirt and shorts. His long, jade-like fingers danced on the piano keys like an angel.

Duan Ye's heart suddenly softened. He placed the hot and sour noodles in front of Jiang Bei, who immediately opened his eyes.

"It smells so good. I've wanted to eat it for a long time."

In his previous life, Jiang Bei's parents were stricter and never allowed him to eat such snacks, but he just liked it and often ate it secretly.

At this time, I was so happy to see these foods again.

The hot and sour noodles that Duan Ye bought were very authentic. As soon as Jiang Bei got them in his hand, he smelled a strong aroma, which made his mouth water.

Taking advantage of his good appetite and no need to vomit, Jiang Bei quickly took a few bites of the hot and sour noodles.

Jiang Bei ate until his mouth was filled with oil. When he was halfway through eating, he raised the hot and sour noodles in his hand and asked Duan Ye: "Would you like to try it too?"

Duan Ye is a snake, a cold-blooded animal, and doesn't like eating very much. Hot and spicy food, but when Jiang Bei handed the hot and sour noodles in front of him, by some strange coincidence, he took a bite and found that the taste was really good.

Seeing that Duan Ye liked it, Jiang Bei smiled. After bringing the hot and sour noodles back, he took several mouthfuls of the soup and was sweating all over.

When Duan Ye looked at Jiang Bei's appearance, the corners of his mouth turned up involuntarily, and even he didn't notice it.

Jiang Bei glanced at Duan Ye secretly, and then sighed.