While Jiang Bei fell asleep, Duan Ye called Dean Shen and asked him to wait somewhere in the old house.

After Dean Shen received the call, he went over immediately.

When Jiang Bei woke up, the car just arrived at the old house and stopped at the door of the old house.

Feng Sicui had been waiting at the door with her servants early in the morning, while Duan Nianjun and Duan Rong were a little confused.

Duan Rong: "Why are we waiting here?"

Duan Nianjun shook his head elegantly: "I don't know."

Feng Sicui breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Duan Ye and the others finally arrived, and then quickly stepped forward to help Jiang Bei: "Come on, come on, Jiang Bei, walk slowly, walk slowly, we are not in a hurry."

Jiang Bei was a little embarrassed: "It's okay, Mama Duan, I can still walk."

Duan Rong on the side felt strange, After sniffing the air, I could smell Duan Ye's scent very strongly on Jiang Bei's body.

This kind of smell is not easy for ordinary people to smell, but fellow snakes can easily smell it.

Duan Rong glanced at Jiang Bei several times in surprise.

I didn't expect that this person would have such a heavy aura of Duan Ye, it was really scary.

You must know that snakes have a Y-y nature. Before they have determined a partner, few snakes will leave such a heavy breath on others. This also means that the other person is the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with.

Duan Rong glanced at Duan Ye.

I didn't expect this boy to be so affectionate and terrifying.

The realization was once again transferred to Jiang Bei.

Why did his sister-in-law support him so carefully? It's not like she's pregnant.

While Duan Rong was still thinking wildly, Feng Sicui glared at Duan Nianjun and Duan Rong: "What are you two doing in a daze? Jiang Bei is pregnant, why don't you come over and help!" Duan Rong: "What? Really

? Pregnant?? But he’s a man!” When did humans evolve the ability for men to become pregnant?

Duan Nianjun is usually very calm, but after hearing this, he was frightened and surprised.

Feng Sicui was confused: "What? Didn't I tell you yesterday? It seems I forgot."

Feng Sicui waved her hand: "Whatever, Jiang Bei is pregnant anyway. His physique is very special. It was accidental to have this child."

Duan Nianjun: "..."

Duan Rong: "..."

Duan Nianjun couldn't help but ask Duan Ye: "Is what your mother said true?"

Duan Ye nodded: "It is true.

Duan Nianjun muttered: "Why didn't you say anything before..." Feng

Sicui: "Okay, okay, stop talking. Jiang Bei is still standing. He has the first child of our Duan family in his belly." Where's the baby!!"

Jiang Bei actually wanted to say that it's only been a little over a month, so there's no need to be too nervous, but Feng Sicui insisted on asking Jiang Bei to sit down.

Dean Shen came early in the morning. He examined Jiang Bei carefully. After a while, he said: "It's nothing serious, but I still need to pay more attention in the future. Oh, by the way, Mr. Duan Jiang, I have I have something to say to you, so come with me to the study."