Duan Ye said nothing and put the little yellow duck hat on Jiang Bei's head.

Jiang Bei didn't ask any more questions. He shook his head, and the little yellow duck on his head also shook. He smiled happily.

Jiang Bei looks very cute like this, perfect for holding in your arms and kissing.

Duan Ye didn't dare to look any more and quickly averted his gaze. He was afraid that if he looked at it again, he wouldn't be able to help himself.

Duan Ye drove Jiang Bei to his rental house.

The speed of the car was very slow, at least compared to Duan Ye's previous speed, it was more than half the speed.

The house Jiang Bei rented was relatively remote. The road downstairs was full of potholes and there were many cars blocking the road.

Duan Ye parked the car not far from Jiang Bei's rental house, and then held Jiang Bei's hand and walked slowly along the muddy road.

Duan Ye's palm was very warm. It was obviously a snake, but it didn't feel cold at all, which made Jiang Bei feel extremely warm.

Looking at that hand, Jiang Bei suddenly rubbed Duan Ye's palm with his little finger in a bad way, as if scratching an itch.

Jiang Bei saw Duan Ye's body shake, and then he found that the palm of his hand was also hooked by Duan Ye.

Jiang Bei was so frightened that he almost shook his hand away, but Duan Ye held his hand tightly and failed.

After this incident, Jiang Bei turned red from the roots of his ears to his neck, and even the back of his neck seemed to be stained by the sunset.

Jiang Bei quickly patted his face.

No, no, no, Jiang Bei, how can you blush? You are obviously a straight man, how can you be curved!

Jiang Bei shook his head, but the crimson color still remained on his face.

The two of them went upstairs together. The room Jiang Bei rented was very narrow, but Duan Ye didn't have any objection at all and just focused on packing Jiang Bei's things.

There were many things belonging to the original owner in Jiang Bei's rental house. Jiang Shenci didn't want the original owner's things to stay in the Jiang family, so he asked him to move them all away.

When Jiang Bei moved, he didn't throw them away and brought them all over.

While packing things, Duan Ye pulled out a flute. He picked up the flute and looked at it for a while. When Jiang Bei saw it, he immediately said: "That's the flute given to me by my brother Gingerbread. It's of great commemorative value." I haven't thrown it away."

Duan Ye put down the flute and picked up another photo. Jiang Bei immediately said: "That's the photo of me participating in the first sports meeting when I was a child. How about it? Isn't it ugly?" Duan Yeqing

said He gently rubbed Jiang Bei, who was crying in the photo, and murmured: "It's not ugly, it's very cute."

Looking at these things is like looking at Jiang Bei's past. How could he feel ugly?

Jiang Bei doesn't have a lot of things, and they can all be packed in one box.

Before that, Jiang Bei went to the landlord to vacate the house. After doing this, Duan Ye took Jiang Bei back to the villa.

Duan Ye has a villa elsewhere. Under such circumstances, it is obviously not suitable to take Jiang Bei home, so he can only live in the villa first.

Duan Ye's villa is very big, and there is a small garden outside, which is full of rose flowers.