Jiang Bei was sitting on the side covered with a small blanket, still holding the hot water cup that Duan Ye had given him just now. Jiang Bei looked like he was here to resign, but more like he was here to travel.

The flower shop manager looked at Duan Ye who was packing Jiang Bei's things, and quietly found an opportunity to ask Jiang Bei: "Jiang Bei, what is his relationship with you? Is he some kind of brother of yours?" It was inconvenient for Jiang Bei

. When he told Duan Ye that he was actually the father of the child in his belly, he only nodded vaguely.

Seeing this, the store manager sighed with emotion: "He is so kind to you."

Jiang Bei thought for a while, nodded and said: "He is indeed very kind to me. I almost had an accident yesterday. Fortunately, he showed up in time, otherwise I would have died. It's over."

Jiang Bei didn't have many things, and it didn't take long for Duan Ye to pack them up.

Duan Ye took Jiang Bei's hand and said: "Okay, we should go."

After watching Duan Ye and Jiang Bei leave, an idea flashed in the store manager's mind, and he remembered where he had seen Duan Ye. Yes, it was on the variety show "Island Travel"!

Unexpectedly, Duan Ye in real life was more courageous than Duan Ye on the variety show. He didn't recognize it just now!

The flower shop manager looked at Duan Ye again.

Duan Ye is very tall and has a good temperament. Standing next to Jiang Bei seems to wrap him up in his arms, giving people a strong sense of control, as if he wants to lock him tightly to him. Same.

Looking at Duan Ye's back, inexplicably, the store manager's back began to shiver.

He actually saw a strong possessiveness in that back just now.

Thinking back to what Jiang Bei said before, the store manager's back became colder and colder.

Jiang Bei said, Duan Ye always appears when there is any trouble. Why does he appear in time? If it was really that timely, wouldn't it be spying on him?

As soon as he thought about it, the store manager felt cold sweat dripping from his head. When he thought about it more deeply, he felt creepy again.

Seeing Jiang Bei and Duan Ye's backs getting farther and farther away, the store manager was a little worried about Jiang Bei and wanted to stop him, but he couldn't speak when the words came to his lips, so he could only watch them go away quietly.

After Jiang Bei and Duan Ye left the flower shop, Duan Ye carefully held Jiang Bei's hand as if it were the most precious gift in the world.

When he was about to enter the car, Jiang Bei's eyes suddenly stopped somewhere.

Duan Ye asked, "What's wrong?"

He followed Jiang Bei's line of sight and found that he was looking at a little yellow duck hat in the jewelry store.

The little yellow duck hat looked cute and silly. Duan Ye seemed to have seen it somewhere before.

Jiang Bei looked away and replied: "Nothing, let's go."

The two got into the car. Duan Ye fastened Jiang Bei's seat belt. When he was about to drive, Duan Ye suddenly got out of the car.

Not long after arriving, Duan Ye suddenly came back, holding the little yellow duck hat that Jiang Bei liked in his hand.

Seeing the little yellow duck hat, Jiang Bei was surprised and said: "How do you know I want this hat?"

He just glanced at it a few times, but Duan Ye actually remembered it directly!