After saying this, Jiang Bei's head exploded with a buzzing sound, and the room became quiet. There was no other sound except the two people's gradually rapid breathing.

After seeing Jiang Bei's expression, Duan Ye was so nervous that he almost started to shed his skin.

How would Jiang Bei react? Will he be angry or stunned?

Jiang Bei was stunned for a long time. Finally, he slowly spoke sarcastically: "I'm a boy, Mr. Duan, are you kidding me?"

Jiang Bei's reaction was also what Duan Ye had expected. Holding Jiang Bei's hand, he said: "I know you don't believe me. Let's go to the hospital for a check-up. It's safer this way." Jiang Bei looked

at Duan Ye's solemn eyes and wanted to refuse, but he didn't say it for a long time. In the end, Jiang Bei decided agreed.

The two drove to the hospital where Duan Ye had been before, and it was Dean Shen who came to receive them.

Dean Shen looked at Duan Ye and Jiang Bei beside him with curiosity in his eyes.

Who is this person next to Mr. Duan?

Dean Shen: "Mr. Duan, what does this gentleman want to check?"

Duan Ye: "Obstetrics and Gynecology, check if you are pregnant."

Dean Shen was so frightened that he yelled out: "What? Obstetrics and Gynecology? Is there any mistake?"

Dean Shen glanced at Jiang Bei.

Is this a man? Can men get pregnant?

Could this person be a woman disguised as a man? It shouldn't be, he has an Adam's apple.

Suddenly they remembered the hair Mr. Duan asked them to check before. Could it be this person's hair?

Although he had countless doubts in his heart, Dean Shen still examined Jiang Bei carefully.

After completing the examination, Jiang Bei sat on a chair waiting for the results, while Duan Ye on the side was even more anxious than Jiang Bei.

Although the result is probably the same as before, Duan Ye is still very confused.

What if Jiang Bei is not pregnant? What if they were mistaken?

It didn't take long for the results to come out. Dean Shen looked at Jiang Bei in disbelief with the results.

He is obviously a man! But the result sheet clearly showed that he was indeed pregnant! And she was still pregnant with snake eggs! He has been practicing medicine for so many years, but he has never seen a true medical miracle.

It is not uncommon even in the animal kingdom. After all, hermaphroditic animals like snails have to switch genders to become pregnant.

Jiang Bei looked at the test results on the list and was so stiff that he didn't know what to say. After a long time, he could not help but touch his belly gently with his hand.

It was hard to believe that there was already a child gestating in his belly.

But thinking about it carefully, all the symptoms during this period were actually symptoms of pregnancy, but he thought it was impossible, so he never thought about it that way.

Duan Ye secretly called the doctor over: "How much harm will pregnancy do to him?"

Dean Shen: "We haven't discovered male pregnancy yet, but the risk is definitely much greater than that of women, and Mr. Jiang is pregnant with It's a snake egg, so when it's time to give birth, the damage will be greater."

"How long does it take to get pregnant?"

Dean Shen: "After our observation, it's about four months, which is longer than the egg-laying cycle of a female snake. Longer."

Duan Ye pinched his fingers and asked the somewhat difficult question: "What if it's aborted?"

Dean Shen was stunned, but still answered seriously: "Mr. Jiang is currently pregnant for one month. Right now, the time to abort the child is relatively good, but the damage will definitely be serious, and due to the special nature of Mr. Jiang's constitution, after aborting the child this time, he may not be able to get pregnant again in the future. Moreover, there are It is very likely that he will die directly on the operating table."

Duan Ye: "..."

After listening to Dean Shen's words, Duan Ye walked out stiffly, and his eyes suddenly softened when he saw the pregnant Jiang Bei.

Jiang Bei was so focused on his belly that he didn't even notice Duan Ye coming.

When he noticed it, he was shocked: "You're out."

Before Duan Ye could answer, Jiang Bei continued: "What do you think about aborting the child in your belly?"

After hearing what Jiang Bei said, Duan Ye felt as if his whole body had been immersed in an ice cellar, and even his fingers were no longer his own.

Duan Ye stood up suddenly and looked at Jiang Bei with red eyes: "No, you can't abort the child!"