, My goosebumps are rising, Jiang Bei is really awesome, so damn awesome! Is this true? I can not believe it! 】

【So awesome, really awesome! My mother asked me why I was kneeling to watch the live broadcast. 】

【I used to hear people say that "Cassie Gate" is a song that can shock people's hearts. I still didn't believe it, but now I believe it, completely. ]

[Jiang Bei plays the piano so well, he's almost slapping Lu Huai in the face. ]

[Oh my god, I used to hate Jiang Bei so much, but now after listening to the music he played, I can no longer hate him at all, and I even want to kiss his forehead. 】

【Upstairs, I am also whining, how could there be such a great person? It just breaks my heart. I declare that from today on, I am Jiang Bei’s biggest fan! I want to hide Jiang Bei in my pocket! 】

【Upstairs, draw your sword, Jiang Bei belongs to me. 】

But there are still some clowns dancing.

[What does this prove? It just proves that he can play better than Lu Huai, but what about the fact that he occupied Lu Huai's identity for 19 years? And he once pushed Lu Huai downstairs! 】

【That's right! Do you think Jiang Bei is a good person just because he plays the piano well? Can he successfully clear his name? Stop being funny, okay? 】

【Today's netizens are really nc, they don't have any thoughts of their own, and they are bribed by someone else's simple piano. 】

No matter what is said on the Internet, these cannot affect Jiang Bei.

The judge on the side could no longer restrain his excitement. He raised Jiang Bei's hand and shouted loudly: "I declare that the winner of this competition is Jiang Bei! He deserves it!!" Hearing that the winner was Jiang

Bei Behind the scenes, Lu Huai's mind went blank. He closed his eyes, his body slowly collapsed, and he fell into the blood flowing from his fingers.

"Xiao Huai!!" Lin Daidai came to her senses and immediately rushed over to hug Lu Huai.

Jiang Shenci was very worried after seeing Lu Huai fall to the ground, but when he helped Lu Huai, he glanced at Jiang Bei, his eyes seemed to be filled with sadness.

Lin Daidai shouted loudly: "Shenci, what are you still doing? Xiaohuai's finger is injured. Come and help quickly!"

When the two of them took Lu Huai out, Jiang Bei stopped them. "I hope Mr. Jiang and Ms. Lin can fulfill their promise and stop bothering me."

Jiang Shenci thought hard and wanted to say something, but after seeing Jiang Bei's face, he had no choice but to say: "Okay." After finishing

speaking , After saying this, the two hugged Lu Huai and ran away. Su Xuyan also left after taking a look at Jiang Bei.

Shortly after they left, Jiang Bei kneaded his fingers.

Although my fingers are almost healed, they will still be sore after playing for a long time. I need to be more careful next time.

Duan Ye, who was standing next to Jiang Bei, gently touched Jiang Bei's furry head with a gentle smile in his eyes.

The person he fell in love with was really good.

After the piano live broadcast ended, the recording of this episode of "Island Travel" was officially completed.

After the guests rested on the island for a night, they went back.

The next day, Jiang Bei sat on the plane prepared by the program team to sleep. His face was a little pale, and he was covered with a small quilt. He curled up on the seat with a little grievance. He was extremely well-behaved, like someone. A gentle and lovely animal.

Duan Ye on the side straightened Jiang Bei's hair, and the tip of the snake's tail quietly reached over. Thinking that the two of them were going to separate, and they didn't know when they would meet next time, he unceremoniously removed all the clothes on his body. The smell covered Jiang Bei's body, making Jiang Bei's whole body covered with his breath.

After smelling his scent all over Jiang Bei's body, he smiled with satisfaction.

But when his eyes moved to Jiang Bei's slightly protruding belly, Duan Ye's snake tail paused. After a long time, Duan Ye's fingers gently landed on Jiang Bei's belly and rubbed it.

He almost forgot one thing, he had to find out what was going on with Jiang Bei.

After getting off the plane, Duan Ye got into a car specially designed to pick him up.

Duan Ye gave a cold order to Secretary Li who was driving: "Go to Duan's Hospital."

Secretary Li said respectfully: "Okay, Mr. Duan."

The car drove smoothly, and it didn't take long to arrive at Duan's Hospital.

Duan's Hospital is a hospital established by the Duan family. Almost all the doctors and nurses in it are non-human and loyal to the Duan family.

After hearing that Duan Ye came to the hospital, Dean Shen ran over in a panic, with sweat on his face: "Mr. Duan, why are you free to come here today?" Dean Shen

is a buffalo and has a relatively strong personality. Meek and timid.

Duan Ye handed a few hairs belonging to Jiang Bei to Dean Shen: "Please help me check these hairs."

Dean Shen: "Huh??" He wanted to ask, but he didn't dare, so he had to be careful. He picked it up and said, "Okay, Mr. Duan, I'll get back to you soon."

After handing the things to Dean Shen, Duan Ye went home.

Duan Rong at home was playing games day and night, playing until the snake's skin turned dull, as if it was about to shed its skin.

After seeing Duan Ye back, he said: "Ah, Duan Ye, you are back. What have you been doing this week? I haven't even seen you, but you are so bored." Snake Xinzi sniffed the air and found Duan Ye smelled strongly of other people, and the desire in Duan Ye was even stronger than before.

Duan Rong was surprised and said: "Duan Ye, what's the matter with you? Why is the desire getting worse after not seeing each other for a week? And the smell on you is so familiar. I seem to have smelled it there before." Duan Rong had snake eyes when he remembered something. Chu immediately opened his eyes and said, "Oh shit, I remembered it. This smell is the smell of the person you had sex with before. Damn it, isn't it? You have been staying with that person this week? You have made progress." Ah. But that's not right. Why does your lust increase when you stay with that person? Shouldn't it be reduced?" Duan

Ye didn't want to answer Duan Rong's boring question and went back to the room to take a shower. .

It's natural that the smell of lust on his body will get worse, because he did nothing when he stayed with Jiang Bei, but was often flirted with.

An old snake sighed helplessly.

After taking a bath, Duan Ye slept on the bed for a while.

Jiang Bei's appearance appeared in the dream, and he was smiling sweetly at him, like a little sweetheart, with a creamy taste when he bit into it.

At this moment, Duan Ye's cell phone rang.

Duan Ye woke up from his dream and reluctantly picked up his phone and saw a call from Dean Shen.

Duan Ye answered the phone: "Hey, how are you? Have you found out?"

Dean Shen said loudly: "Congratulations to Mr. Duan, congratulations to Mr. Duan, your significant other is pregnant!!"

I heard that Mr. Duan was not pregnant before ! He is so close to a woman, but he didn't expect that he would get pregnant right away. Mr. Duan really can't tell a person's face.

After hearing the news, Duan Ye stiffened for a long time, and then immediately retorted subconsciously: "Impossible! This is impossible, how could he be pregnant!"