Lu Huai looked at the piano under his hands and the music score placed on the piano and let out a breath.

He can definitely do it.

Lu Huai started playing first, and everyone around him was attracted by the sound of his piano.

Everything went smoothly at the beginning, the sound of the piano was not unusual at all, and the judges nodded slightly.

Seeing how smoothly the process went, Lu Huai showed an ecstatic smile on his face.

He just said he could do it!

Fingers flew on the keys, and the sound of the piano continued to flow out.

But at this moment, another burst of piano sound came from Lu Huai's side.

It was also "Kasimen", but both the timbre and emotion were thousands of times better than what Lu Huai played! And the speed is extremely fast, which is far beyond the reach of Lu Huai.

Everyone present turned their heads after hearing the sound of the piano, and they were all attracted by the sound.

Amidst the sound of Jiang Bei's piano, Lu Huai immediately sped up his men's movements.

But slowly, Jiang Bei's piano sound became faster and faster, piercing Lu Huai's ears like a sharp sword.

In order to catch up with the sound of the piano, Lu Huai had no choice but to speed up along with him. But at the next moment, his fingers slipped and the syllables were messed up. The piano sound was so smoky that it was impossible to listen to it.

The other piano sound continued, getting faster and faster, making Lu Huai's temples beat wildly, and his neck was full of veins, as if he was about to explode in the next second.

Lu Huai quickly put his fingers on the keys again and tried to catch up with the sound, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't catch it. His fingers even became more messy, and none of them pressed on the keys they were supposed to press.

Lu Huai no longer cares about anything, he can't stop, absolutely can't stop! If he stopped, he would completely lose to Jiang Bei!

When Lu Huai didn't notice, the piano cover began to slowly fall for some unknown reason. When it fell to two-thirds of the distance from the keys, the piano cover finally fell down with a roar under the action of gravity.

"Ah!!!"

Lu Huai's finger was pinched by the piano cover, and he screamed sharply, but no one around him noticed him. Even Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai didn't hear his shout, because the others They were all attracted by the sound of another person's piano.

There was not a single mistake on the piano under Jiang Bei's fingers. Every vibrato and double tone was played perfectly. His hand speed was very fast, so fast that you could even see the afterimage, as if there were countless hands. Plays average on the piano.

But even if he plays so fast, the person playing the piano is not panicked at all. Instead, he is very leisurely, as if the Holy Son has come to the world. Every move is filled with unparalleled beauty. His smooth and plump forehead is so sultry and restrained. I couldn't help but want to come forward and kiss him.

In the sound of his piano, everyone seems to have witnessed the birth and death of a civilization, from unparalleled glory to a lonely and silent fall.

After the last syllable was knocked out, there was silence all around, and no one even posted a barrage in the live broadcast room.

After about a few minutes, someone finally reacted. They shouted loudly and went crazy because, under their watch, the first pianist in China to play "Cassiemen" perfectly was born [Oh my God