[I wouldn't have noticed it even if you didn't tell me. Jiang Bei is really good-looking, like a gorgeous rose, which makes people want to press him on the bed and love him hard. Compared with Jiang Bei, Lu Huai is a bit dull. ]

[I really didn’t know that judging someone’s quality depends on their face. Are the two people upstairs the same trash as Jiang Bei? Are they all fakes? They all like to push people downstairs, right? 】

As soon as the live broadcast started, the barrage started to stop, but it also proved that it was very popular.

Director Wang first asked: "Which one of you two will come first?"

Lu Huai said with a gentle smile on his face: "I'll go first, let Xiaobei prepare more."

[Woo woo woo, Xiao Huai is doing well, but that one Jiang Bei actually wanted to harm him like that! ]

[Xiaohuai is great, I will always support you. ]

[Come on Xiaohuai, slap that Jiang Bei in the face! 】

Lu Huai sat on the piano chair, and gently tested the piano keys with his fingers a few times. He made a few "dong dong" sounds, and the sound was very nice.

Hearing this, the reviewers nodded subconsciously.

He deserves to be called a talented young pianist.

After those two ding-dong sounds, Lu Huai's expression became solemn and he began to continue playing.

What he played was the song "Home", a well-known song that tells the story of a family spending the holidays together.

At the beginning, the festival had not yet arrived, so the melody on the piano was relatively gentle, and the atmosphere of the family was relatively harmonious. Mom, dad, sister, and brother were all talking and laughing.

As the festival approaches, the tunes gradually become more upbeat and cheerful, like a girl dancing.

This kind of happiness reaches its climax when the festival comes, the joy of the piano is almost overflowing, and the cheerful smile of the family is also presented in front of everyone during the piano music.

However, at the next moment, a phone call came, which caused the festive atmosphere in the house to change strangely, and the piano tunes suddenly began to be dark and scary.

The phone call broke the cheerful atmosphere, and the joyful smile on the little boy's face suddenly froze. He picked up the phone tremblingly, but the family members who were surrounding him disappeared one by one.

The call was from an orphanage, and they came to adopt him.

It turns out that everything just happened was the little boy's fantasy. His parents had abandoned him long ago, and he was a homeless man.

Lu Huai's piano sound became more and more urgent, until finally it began to slow down again, and finally disappeared into nothingness in endless despair.

After listening to Lu Huai's piano music, the reviewer was the first to applaud: "Very good, your achievements have improved a lot."

Lu Huai's forehead was covered with sweat, and he smiled softly.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also blown away.

[Oh my god, I'm getting goosebumps. I've heard so many people play "Home" and this is the most goosebumps I've ever felt. ]

[Lu Huai's piano sound attracted both my parents. It was really shocking. 】

【As expected of Lu Huai, he is so awesome! ]

[Where is Jiang Bei? Where is Jiang Bei? It's his turn next, but don't be so scared that you wet your pants.

Jiang Bei on the other side took a gentle breath under the protection of Duan Ye, and then slowly walked to the piano .

He touched the piano with his hands as if he were his own child.

Original owner, I will avenge you.

Jiang Bei sat on the piano chair. Although others in the live broadcast room still hated Jiang Bei, they had to admit that he was really good-looking.

As soon as he started playing the piano, the others frowned.

This is... "Home" that Lu Huai played just now? Jiang Bei actually wants to play "Home"? ! Playing the same tune as Lu Huai! Isn't he afraid of being treated like a scumbag?

However, this is not not allowed in piano competitions, so others can't stop him. They can only worry or vent their anger about the situation Jiang Bei will face after playing.

However, the next moment, everyone else was dumbfounded, and even the judges almost fell to the ground.

Because "Home" under Jiang Bei's fingering is completely different from "Home" under Lu Huai's fingering! !

Jiang Bei's hands were like magic. The piano music played by his fingers aroused the emotions of everyone present and in the live broadcast room, making them feel all the emotions of the little boy.

The joy at the beginning is the ultimate joy, and the sorrow later is the ultimate sorrow. The two are in sharp contrast, just like the difference between heaven and earth.

Under that deep misery, the little boy was actually more resentful. He resented his family's abandonment, and he resented the arrival of the festival, because he was the only one without his family during the festival. But under the resentment, there is still hope. He longs to be remembered and to spend holidays with his relatives.

Crazy emotions are mixed in every syllable of the piano. Everyone watching this live broadcast tightened their fingers and veins bulged on the back of their hands.

What is absolute crushing? This is absolute crushing! Compared with the piano played by Jiang Bei, the piano played by Lu Huai is like a child's play!

It wasn't until a long time after Jiang Bei finished playing that no one else had come back to their senses.

They looked at the man on the stage in surprise, wondering how there could be such a genius in the world.

After an unknown amount of time, the judging teacher was the first to applaud, and then everyone present also applauded. Even the other people watching the live broadcast in front of the screen applauded uncontrollably.

At this moment, they had long forgotten the piano played by Lu Huai before, and only the magic sound played by Jiang Bei could be heard in their ears.

Jiang Shenci on the side looked at Jiang Bei blankly, with tears in the corners of his eyes, and his body was trembling from the sound of Jiang Bei's piano just now.

For some reason, after hearing the sound of Jiang Bei's piano, he began to feel guilty involuntarily, as if he was repenting for everything he had done these days, and even wanted to call Jiang Bei back immediately.

But Jiang Bei is not his biological child, Lu Huai is...

Lu Huai on the side looked at this scene and clenched his fingers tightly, his strong fingernails gently digging into the palm of his hand, as if he was trying to dig out a piece of meat from the palm of his hand. Come down.

How could Jiang Bei make such huge progress! ! This doesn't look like him at all, it's like a different person! How could that loser Jiang Bei play so well! !

At this time, the judges stood up: "Everyone should have no doubts. I declare that the winner of this competition is -" "

I disagree!!!" A huge voice drowned out the judges' voices, Lu There was no color on Huai's face, but anyone with a discerning eye could tell at a glance that he was extremely angry, as if he wanted to devour Jiang Bei alive.

The judges were a little unhappy: "What else do you want to say?"

Lu Huai tried his best to calm his turbulent emotions and said loudly: "I apply for another competition!!"