"You live with me."

Jiang Bei: "!!" No, no! Mr. Duan, it’s not appropriate for us to live together!

The photographer captured this scene.

These two people are quite clichéd, the domineering boss and his cute little wife? It's a good name.

And Jiang Bei is obviously an amateur guest, but he is extremely good-looking, with that face and figure that are simply amazing.

After deciding who to live with, the eight people started fighting for the house.

The house that Jiang Bei and Duan Ye grabbed was a beautiful shell house. You can feel the breath of the sea when you live in the house. The various decorations inside are also shells, which look very beautiful. The only bad thing is that there are only A bed.

Duan Ye was already inside when Jiang Bei entered. He was reading a book while wearing the same pair of gold-rimmed glasses. He looked particularly elegant and ascetic, but when he looked up at Jiang Bei, his eyes were extremely sharp.

Duan Ye pushed up the gold-rimmed glasses on his nose and said coldly: "Don't get me wrong, you chose to live with you just because I'm not used to sleeping with people I'm not familiar with." So that's it, anyway,

he It’s not someone who slept with Duan Ye.

When Jiang Bei heard what Duan Ye said, his tense nerves relaxed, but in order to relieve the embarrassment, he still drank several glasses of water.

Duan Ye said: "Do you like drinking water that much?"

Jiang Bei hesitated: "No, no..."

Duan Ye took off his glasses and clothes, and laughed at himself: "Don't worry, I won't do this to you. Something like that."

After saying that, he walked into the toilet.

When Jiang Bei heard what he said, his hand holding the cup tightened.

Jiang Bei made a cup of red date tea in the room. Since he didn't know whether Duan Ye would drink it, he made him a cup too.

After waiting for a while, the sound of the bathroom door opening was heard. Jiang Bei turned around quickly: "Mr. Duan, would you like a cup of red date tea..." The eyes gradually grew bigger and bigger.

Duan Ye came out wearing only a pair of underwear! ! !

Duan Ye has an excellent figure, and after taking off his clothes, he can even show off his majestic figure, and his sexual tension is extremely strong.

He was covered in hot sweat, and his underwear was wet. It clung to Duan Ye's lower body, and Jiang Bei blushed when he saw a bulge somewhere.

Almost subconsciously, he stood up quickly and covered Duan Ye's lower body with his hands.

The touch in his hand was hot, making Jiang Bei's fingers numb.

Both of them were stunned for a while, and Duan Ye was the first to react. He said sarcastically: "What, you want to sleep with me again?"

After Jiang Bei noticed his actions, he said awkwardly: "No, no, I'm afraid there's surveillance in the house. After all, don't all snakes have two snakes?" The last sentence became smaller and smaller, and by the last word he almost ran out of breath.

Duan Ye was stunned for a moment, and saw Jiang Bei's ears gradually turning red, and his Adam's apple began to roll unconsciously. He turned his face to one side and did not look at Jiang Bei again: "Don't worry, there is no surveillance in the room at this time. If you want to come in for filming, the program team will have agreed in advance. And it will only be two when it is in snake shape, not when it is in normal human form."