"What medicine should I buy?"

Jiang Bei: "Anti-inflammatory medicine afterwards."

Hearing what Jiang Bei said, the pharmacy owner's eyes became even more contemptuous.

Jiang Bei went back with the medicine. On the way, he saw a small vendor selling wolfberry.

Jiang Bei couldn't bear it any longer and bought a little.

At night, when Jiang Bei was applying medicine, he found that the wounds on his body were more serious than he thought. Some places were not only red and swollen, but also broken, making it extremely painful to rub.

And even places like the base of the ears are scarred.

Jiang Bei bared his teeth.

That animal.

After applying the medicine, Jiang Bei soaked the wolfberry he just bought. Not to mention, the taste was pretty good, Jiang Bei thought while blowing the thermos cup.

Jiang Bei looked outside the house, where Fang Luming and Su Mu were still arguing.

He can no longer live here. Not only is it dark and damp, Fang Luming and Su Mu are also a hidden danger. Moreover, Zhu Chen knew that he lived here, which made it even more unsafe.

Jiang Bei quit his job as a restaurant waiter and moved out in about a day.

The newly rented place is also shared with others, but the room has a separate bathroom and the roommates are better. Jiang Bei is still satisfied.

Fang Luming, who had finally comforted Su Mu, was about to find trouble with Jiang Bei, but found that he had moved away long ago and even quit his job. He was immediately furious.

In the past few days, Jiang Bei often had nightmares. The feeling of being entangled by snakes in his dreams always lingered, making Jiang Bei feel sticky, suffocating and burning. He couldn't even breathe, and there was also a feeling inside his body. There was an inexplicable swelling feeling, which made him break into a thin sweat.

When he had sex with the snake, Jiang Bei didn't feel scared yet. A few days later, the eerie and strange feeling made Jiang Bei's back tingle.

He touched the teeth marks on his chest. The teeth marks were very deep and they still haven't disappeared, and they might last for a long time.

After resting, Jiang Bei started looking for a job.

This world is much more technologically advanced than the world in Jiang Bei's previous life. Furniture with a sense of technology has penetrated into every aspect of life, and entertainment activities are also very developed. Various variety shows and live broadcasts are emerging in endlessly. Even amateurs can participate in many variety shows.

The original owner did not have a college diploma, so Jiang Bei could not find a good job and had to start from the bottom.

Jiang Bei originally wanted to find a job on the construction site to do it first, but the contractors quickly drove Jiang Bei away after seeing Jiang Bei's appearance.

"What are you doing here, you little brat? Is this a place where you can stay?"

"You little one with tender skin and tender flesh, leave quickly."

Jiang Bei had no choice but to leave.

I searched several more stores one after another, but most of them gave up after seeing Jiang Bei, or they wanted to take advantage of Jiang Bei.

Finally, Jiang Bei found a job in a flower shop, mainly responsible for delivering flowers to customers.

In his previous life, Jiang Bei's mother liked flowers very much, so Jiang Bei knew the types of flowers very well.