After finding his parents failed, Jiang Bei wanted to find a job in City C to support himself and slowly make money to repay the Jiang family for the money they had spent on him over the past ten years. However, he went to several companies one after another and failed. A company wanted him.

Of course the original owner knew what was going on, but what if he knew the truth? The original owner was desperate and had to work as a waiter in a restaurant.

The original owner is extremely good-looking. In the words of the gay circle, she has a slim waist, a slender butt, a delicate and soft body, a perfect little pussy, and a lovable sexy little beauty.

When the Jiang family was protected by the mountain, those who coveted the original owner did not have the opportunity or courage to do anything to the original owner. However, after the original owner was driven out of the Jiang family, those hiding in the dark began to attack Jiang Bei. Move your hands and feet.

The reason why the original owner appeared here this time was because a man named Zhu Chen forcefully dragged him here. He even wanted to do something to him while drinking.

The original owner was overwhelmed and found an opportunity to go to the toilet, where he hit the wall and committed suicide.

Jiang Bei touched the bag on his head. It was swollen and it was really painful to touch.

Jiang Bei stumbled to his feet, and voices came from outside the toilet.

"Jiang Bei, are you okay?" Zhu Chen stamped a cigarette on the ground impatiently, looking at Jiang Bei's slender waist in the toilet with a strange light in his eyes.

I have long wanted to taste this little thing. I was protected by the Jiang family and never had the chance. Now that I finally got this opportunity, I couldn't let him go no matter what.

Zhu Chen didn't wait. He strode into the toilet and held Jiang Bei's hand. He smelled the sweet aroma of Jiang Bei and thought to himself: Grass, it smells so good. I wonder if it will be the same in bed. More fragrant.

"You are no longer the young master of the Jiang family. I advise you to be wiser."

Jiang Bei is a straight man. When Zhu Chen grabbed his wrist, he had goosebumps all over his body, but he was so soft that he could do nothing.

Even the friction from the clothes made Jiang Bei feel even more uncomfortable, and his body was so sensitive that it felt like it was about to melt away.

Looking like this, he was obviously drugged.

Zhu Chen hugged Jiang Bei's soft waist.

Damn it, I really can't stand it anymore. He has been thinking about it for a long time and really wants to have sex with him now.

Fortunately, Zhu Chen still has some sense and knows that he cannot act in this place.

Zhu Chen took Jiang Bei to the nearest hotel. On the way there, Jiang Bei's breathing became heavier and his cheeks became redder. His breath dyed the surrounding air sweet.

It was raining outside, and the rain was very heavy. Jiang Bei, who was hiding under the umbrella, would get his arms wet from the rain from time to time, which made him sigh uncontrollably.

Zhu Chen's vagina was also aroused, and his whole body became stiffer and stiffer. He just wanted the little guy in his arms to be punished on the spot.

The front desk of the hotel was shocked when he saw Zhu Chen and Jiang Bei in his arms. Zhu Chen glared at her, "Why don't you get a room quickly?" The front desk quickly lowered his head

: "Only the presidential suite is left, look. ..."

Zhu Chen was extremely impatient: "I want the presidential suite."

"Okay sir."

After completing the formalities quickly, Zhu Chen took Jiang Bei into the elevator.

Jiang Bei's consciousness became increasingly blurry. He opened his heavy eyelids and found that Zhu Chen was already opening the door.

Jiang Bei pinched himself.

No, he couldn't sleep with this kind of person, he had to find a way.

Jiang Bei struggled to twist his body, and when Zhu Chen didn't notice, he tried to open the door next door. Fortunately, the door next door could be opened. Jiang Bei gritted his teeth, got in, and locked the door from the inside. Zhu Chen had no time to react and could only watch Jiang Bei enter the room like a loach.

When Zhu Chen saw Jiang Bei entering, he angrily started banging on the door, but was quickly stopped by the hotel manager.

Zhu Chen was furious: "Who is that person inside? Hurry up and ask him to open the door for me!"

The manager lowered his head, his forehead covered with sweat: "Master Zhu, this can't be done, the person inside is..." whispered in Zhu Chen's ear Said a name.

Hearing this name, Zhu Chen's eyes wandered for a few seconds. He looked at the door and trembled with fear: "How could it be him? How could he be here..."

The room was very dark. Jiang Bei stopped where he was and didn't dare to move. He didn't know if it was an illusion, but he heard a strange hissing sound and the sound of something sliding on the ground. Even the temperature inside the room felt higher than outside. It was quite a bit lower, which instantly cleared his mind and caused goosebumps to appear on his skin.