Epilogue

5 years later

Anadia was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when someone hugged her legs. She looked down to look at her 3 years old son hugging her leg "mama..no noise dadda" he spoke " are you hiding from your dadda" Anadia asked quietly. He nodded his head cutely Anadia smiled at his cuteness and returned to he work.

After a few minutes she heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen "Aani..aapka beta kaha hai" Asher asked her from the other side of the kitchen counter so he couldn't see a little human sitting on the ground hugging his mother's leg. "Mera beta?" Anadia asked.

"Haa apka beta" Asher spoke "aur aap kiu dhund rahe usse" Anadia asked with fake anger making the little human chuckle as he mother shouted at his dad. Asher smiled as he heared the chuckle and started walking around the counter to get to him." Apke bete ne Mera laptop Pani me phek diya" Anadia widened her eyes hearing him.

She looked down at his son who has eyes closed. "Zain apne dadda ka laptop Pani main fek diya" she asked him. "Mama dadda no play" he told her. Asher walked toward him from behind and picked him up.

"Acha agar main apke sath khalunga nahi to app Mera laptop Pani main fek donge" Asher asked him zain nodded his head at home making his parents look at him with disbelief.

"Zain yeh galat baat hain dadda Kan kar rahe the na isliye wo app ke sath khel nahi sakte the app aise unka laptoop Pani main nahi dal sakte" Anadia told him sternly. Zain looked down "sovvy..dadda" Ain said looking at him with tears in his eyes.

"Koi baat nahi bacha par age se Aisa nahi karna okk" Zain nodded his head. Looking at his sad face Annadia started tickling him. Which made him laugh. Junaid who was passing by stopped llhearing laughters he looked at his grand son and his family laughing and thanked Allah and prayed that they will always stay like this and walked away.

_______

Everyone was having breakfast in Khan house when servent came and told them that some guest have came to meet. Completing the breakfast whole family walked in living room to see who the guest were.

Guest were Umair's college friend Adarsh singh Rathore and his family. Rudransh who was also Anadia's doctor and Ashers friend was Adarsh's son.

"Adarsh what a pleasent surprise tum yaha kaise" Umair asked. Whole family greeted each other and sat down on couches "I am here to invite you all" Adarsh asked "invitation" Asher and Anadia already knew what the invitation was about and smiled "Mera beta finally shadi kar Raha hai to usi ka invitation"

Khan family took the invitation and promised to visit Udaipur for Rudransh's Marriage. After the guest left everyone started with their work.

Anadia had opened her boutique chain in different cities in last 3 years. She had opened her head office in Lukhnow and chain stores in Mumbai, Udaipur and Delhi. Her boutique Udaipur branch was handled by Kavya Raghuvanshi also her friend and Rudransh's fiance.
She was currently designing clothes for their wedding as requested by Kavya and Rudransh.

While Asher was promoted as CFO of her father's company. They both were busy in their work life but would always took time out for their son and eachother.

________

After dinner Anadia and Asher were laying in their bed. Whe Anadia asked "waise Asher Zain apka laptop Pani main feka kaise app kaha the" Asher shooked his head and said "he was asking me to play with him I asked him to give me 10 minutes I will complete my work and play with but he didn't listen and started shouted in the between I got call from investor so I went in balcony to attend the call and in meanwhile he took my laptop and droped it in bath tub which was filled" Anadia listened to him and started laughing.

Looking at her laughing Asher pulled her under him"bohot hassi a Rahi hai" Asher said and started kissing her.Anadia put her hands around him and started kissing him back.

And just like their destiny found each other they had their differences, Argument but their passionate love always kept them together and they lived happily....

............