Chapter 2

Walking through the Hallway of Lucknow airport Anadia realised even if she never lived in her hometown she was feeling she was home as soon as she landed in the city.She was excited to meet her family after 4 years she has missed them a lot.

        Anadia reached the entrance of the airport and started looking for the person who was supposed to pick her from Airport. But he was nowhere to be seen. She walked  further and saw zaroon flirting with girl and walked towards him shaking her head.

"Zaroon"

      Zaroon heard his name being called and looked towards the source of voice.

      "Appi..." Zaroon shouted as he saw Anadia and ran towards her leaving the girl behind and hugged her "Appi I missed you so much" zaroon said hugging her tightly. "I  missed you too" Anadia said patting his back.

"Appi why didn't you come to India even once In the last 4 years you know how much I missed you " Zaroon said "I just wanted to complete my studies first before I came back or I wouldn't have gone back to London and I missed you a lot to"

    Both broke the hug and Zaroon said "Chaliye Appi jaldi Ghar chalte hai Sab apka besabri se intezar kar rahe hai aur apke wapas Ane ke Khushi Mai Aaj sham ko party bhi hai"

[Let's go Appi everyone is Waiting for you and we have kept a party for your welcome]

      "Yeah, let's go" Anadia replied and they walked towards the car.  Anadia sat on the passenger seat while zaroon sat on Driving seat  and they started their journey towards their home.

         Zaroon started telling her about everything that has happened since they arrived in Lucknow about khan family and how the head of both family are friends and neighbours and about party that was being held at Malik's house.

      After 1 and half hours they arrived at their destination.  Anadia and zaroon walked inside the house after parking the car.

       "Appi..." Laiba shouted as soon as she saw Anadia and ran towards her."Appi I missed you so much" laiba said hugging her. Every family member entered the hall after hearing the laiba. "I missed you too laiba" Anadia said breaking the hug as she saw her family standing behind laiba with a huge grin on their face.

       "Welcome home Dia, this house doesn't feel like home without you" Saima said while taking her in a tight hug.
"Aree mujhe bhi toh apne poti se Milne do" said Ilyas pouting " Dadu I missed you"  said walking towards him and hugging him.

[Let me meet my granddaughter to]

    She looked at her father who was standing beside her daddu who had tears in his eyes and said "Abbu aap kiu ro rahe hai "  said Anadia wipping his tears and hugged him "4 saal baat dekh rahu apni beti ko bas ankh bhar ayi" Ahmed said kissing her daughter's forehead.

[Abbu why are you crying]

[I am seeing my daughter after 4 years how can I not cry]

     "Ana..." Anadia looked at her mother only she calls her Ana and walked towards her " meri bachi kitna miss Kiya Maine tumhe abb kahi Jane nahi de Rahi hu tume mai" Sara said hugging her daughter. " main bhi apko bohot Miss Kiya,abb apko chod kahi nahi jaungi ammi" Anadia speaked. 

[My daughter I missed you so much]
[I also missed you so much, I am not going to leave you ever again]

          She met her chachu and Chachi as well. " Daniyal Bhai aur bhabhi kaha hai" asked Anadi. "Woh Amaan ko lekar doctor ke paas Gaye hai. Use flu hogaya hai"  said laiba. Anadia nodded her head she was excited to meet Amaan as she was not in India when he was born.
  [Where is Daniyal Bhai and Bhabhi]

[They took Amaan to the doctor and he has the flu]

         "Chalo ab tum jaake fresh hogao fhir sham me party bhi hai mai tumhar khana tumhare kamre me lekar ati hu"  Sara told her daughter."okk Ammi" "laiba dia ko uska kamra dikha do" Saima said.

[Come on go and get great up and down some rest i wil bring food for you in your room]

[Laiba, show Dia her room]

      Laiba nodded and asked Anadia to follow her. She entered her room and looked around it was a really beautiful room just the way she liked.

She got fresh up and was sitting on her bed scrolling through her phone when her mother came "Aan, khana"  she said and walked towards her and started to feed catching up with her. They would talk everyday on the phone But now that Sara has seen her Daughter safe with her eyes she felt relieved

[Aan, Food]

_____________________

  Asher was working in his office when his phone rang "Hello?" Asher said answering phone without looking at the caller ID.

    "Asher Bache Aaj Ghar jaldi ajana Malik's ki party attend karni hai hamme" Hamna spoke from the other side. Asher sighed and Said"Ammi mujhe bohot kaam hai aap sabh chale jaye mai nhi aa raha aur apko toh pata Hain mujhe yeh party wagera pasand nhi"

[Asher, come home early today we have to go to the party at Malik house ]

[Mamma I am not coming I have lots of work you guys go and I don't like parties at all you know that]

    "Agar tume nahi aana to apne dadujaan ko kaho mujhe nahi unka strict order hai sabko attend karni hai yeh party" Hamna said. Asher sighed knowing he can't refuse his grandfather " Thik hai main aa jaunga" Asher spoke and hung up the call.
[If you don't wanna come tell your grandfather it's his strict order that everyone is going]

[Okay I am coming]

   ______________________