Chapter 13

It was and Anadia was in her boutique office when Aisha came in.  "Hey..Anadia wo meri Trader ke sath meeting thi par mujhe  emergency main ghar jaana padega kya tum chali jaungi" Aisha asked "Thik hai I will go mujhe address send kardo"

      Anadia's car was with a mechanic for oil change so she took the cab. Giving address to the driver she called Asher "Asalamualaikum " she heard from the other side "Walaikum Salam, Asher aaj mujhe thoda late ho jayenga ghar aane" Anadia said "why? everything ok" Asher asked "yah everything is fine  Aisha had some emergency and couldn't go to meeting with traders so I am attending the meeting" Anadia said "oh OK..  call me after your meeting is done" Asher said " I will..Alalhafiz" Anadia said hanging up the call.

                         _____________

         Anadia was done with meeting and now  was waiting for her cab it was already dark out. She had meeting at cafe fifteen minutes out of the city.

      Her cab arrived and sat on back and decided to call Asher it was already late and he had called her a few times during the meeting but as she was in the meeting she couldn't pick up. Asher picked up the call and said "Anadia aap kaha ho main kabse call kar raha hu apko" "sorry Asher main meeting main thi isliye maine call nahi uthaya main abb cab main hu ghar hi aa rahi hu" Anadia said  "i was so worried about you it is already 10:30 and you were not picking up the call " Asher spoke.

    " Sorry Asher mera phole silent pe tha ..age se aise kabhi nahi karungi .....Aaaaaa" Anadia was speaking when Asher heated a loud thud and then Anadia's scream. " Anadia... Anadia kya hua hai" Asher spoke "come on Anadia say something " but call was already disconnected.

    He tried calling again but phone was switch off he ran downstairs whole family was sitting in living room. When they saw Asher rushing towards the door.

   "Asher kaha jaa rahe ho" Danish asked running behind him follows by his family " Asher beta ruko" umer said but he didn't stop and rushed towards his car "Asher" Danish said pulling him back " batonge kya hua hai" he asked "woh... Aani use kuch hogayea hai main usse phone par baat kar raha tha par achanak.." he stopped talking tears falling from his eyes "she was coming home in cab and then suddenly there was loud thud ".

     Everyone was still listening to him. "her phone is switched off " He said tears falling constantly his heart thumping rapidly in his chest " thik hain kuch nahi hua honga usse hum chalte hai tum pata hai woh kaha thi" Danish said "haa ussne mujhe location bheja tha cab main bath ne ke baad par abb uska phone band hai" Asher said.

    "thik hai main bhi tumhare sath AA Raha hu main  I will drive tum side main baitho" Danish said and turned towards others "zayyan tum yahi ruko aur haya tum zaroon ko call karo use main tume location send kar rahu hu waha daniyal bhai ke sath aane kaho "   haya nodded and called zaroor.

   Danish got on driving seat driver to the place where Anadia's last location was. While Asher was beside him calling her phone.

                            _____________

        After reaching the area of Anadia's last location. They saw something.

Something that was making Asher week.
Something that can change his life.
Something he never wanted to see.
Something  that was giving him painful death.

        The car was burning upfront of his eyes. Anadia's phone lying few feet away from him.
   All he could hear was his thumping heart. The fire in front of him was burning his heart.