Chapter 9

It was after lunch time when Asher and Anadia woke up from their nap.None disturbed them as they knew they had a long day ahead.

      It was 3pm when Asher's mother woke them up so that they can have lunch and get ready. They had their lunch in their room enjoying eachothers company.

     After lunch Asher went into guest room to get ready. While Anadia got ready in their room with the help of beauticians.It was already 5:30 when she got ready.

      Asher walked into his room and saw his wife sitting on couch in room looking like goddess. "Mashallah " was the first thing that come out of his mouth.

     Anadia looked up from the phone when she heard him he was standing leaning on door "Mashallah, bade handsome lag rahe hai Asher sahab"Anadia said trying to tease him "mera to pta nhi par ab bohot pyari lag rahi hai. Aaj mere hatho kisi kattal hojana hai" Asher said and walked inside the room and locked the door Anadia looked at him confused and said "Aur wo kiu" " Agar app itni khubsurat dikhongi to log to dekhenge na. Aur agar koi mere biwi ko ghurenga to uska to mai kattal kardu"

    Anadia looked at him ammused and then started laughing. A wide smile came on his face after looking at her smile. He walked towards her an sat beside her hiding her hands.

    "aap aise hi muskurate rehna. Aap muskurate hue bari pyari lagti hai" Anadi looked down and hid her face in his chest.

  They were in their own world hugging eachothers when someone knocked on the door.

"Bhai bhabhi jaldi kare hum late ho rahe hai sab chale bhi gaye. Aap apna romance badle kar lena" zayyan said from the other side while knocking the door on repeat. "Bhai.. Bhabhi"

   Asher rolled his eyes and said "chale warna darwaza tod kar andar ajayeng" Anadia laughed at him and said "chale"

    The both walked towards the door. As Asher opened the door zayyan who was leaning on the door fell down with jerk. "Aaa bhai" zayyan cried holding his back.

   "kisne ka baigairdo ki tara darwaze se chipak kar khare hone" Asher said and walked ahead while holding Anadia's hand and didn't paid any attention to him. "kaise jahil admi apna bhai gira hai usse hath bhi nahi diya." zayyan said as he got up from the floor " Are maire liye to ruk jaye mujhe bhi aap ke sath jaana hai " Zayyan ran behind them when Asher didn't stop.

    Anadia was laughing at his antiques. Anadia remembered zaroon looking at zayyan they both were to similar drama queens.

     "Agar tera drama hogaye ho to age baith aur gari chala" Asher said looking at zayyan" ha bhai chalo" Zayyan said excitedly and sat on driving seat while Anadia and Asher sat on backseat.

       "zayyan app kuch zyada hi jaldi mai lag rahe hai kya majla hai" Anadia said looking at his excitement " are bhabhijaan app ke nikah ke waqt mai bohot busy tha to koi ladki pata ne nahi mili aaj kisi na kisi ko to pata na parenga na abb sab apki tara arrange marrige to nahi kar sakta na"zayyan said.

    "yeh bhi sahi hai" Anadia said. Asher heated them and shakes his head. "acha jab losing larki love pata lo to pehle mujhe batana zayyan" Anadia said " woh qiu" zayyan asked " aree I need to see na who my dewrani is going to be" Anadia said with 'understood' look on her face.

    They arrived at hall after half an hour. They walked inside the hall and everyone's attention was on them. Some were looking at them with envy some were jealous some were happy for the couple.  

     Anadia was wearing gray anarkali suit while Asher was wearing white colour white colour sherwani.

     "Aagaye tum log chalo stage par sabh tumhara intezaar kar rahe the" Hanna said as she came towards them with sara. Sara hugged her daughter and then walked her towards Stage.

     Every family member came on stage and complimented them and also congratulated them for their new life.

     Everyone who was present in the hall came and congratulated them while Asher and Anadia were getting tired smiling at them. Reception went on as they hadd couple dance along with other couples.

     It was almost end of ceremony when everyone was sitting on dinning table and having dinner. " chalo sare function hogaye hai main to bohot thak gaya tha" junaid said "tu to abhi budda hogaya hai na isliye " Ilyas said teasing his friend.

    "Tu bhi koi jawan nahi hai 70 saal ka hogaya hai, mujhe budda bolta hai" junaid and replied and their banter started on who is old and who is not.  While their families laughed at them.

    The ceremony was done and both families were leaving for their home when Saima said "Amana bhabhi hum Anadia ko hamare sath leja sakte hai fir do din baad Asher aa jayega use lene" "are ha mai to iss rasam ke baare mai bhul hi gayi thi" Aamna said.  While other nodded their head.

   "Acha thik hai koi baat nhi app lejaye aapi ki beti hai" junaid said. " Kaisi rasam dadu" zayyan asked " shadi ke dusra din dulhan apne maike jaati hai do din ke liye"  Aana said  "innaya bhi gayi thi abb Anadia bhi jayengi" Hanna said.

    While the new couple were looking at eachother. Asher nodded at her assuring her that it was ok and he is not mad that she is going to her father place. Anadia smiled at him.

    "Asher beta app 2din baad Anadia ko lene aa jana" Ahmed said patting his shoulder.
"jii Uncle" Asher replied "abb mujhe uncle nahi Abu bulao jaise Anadia bulate hai"  Ahmed said hugging him "jii"

    "chalo abb sab ghar chalte hai bohotblqte hogaya hai" Ilyas Said and everyone sat in their respective cars and driver back home.

               _______________

       After saying goodnight to everyone Anadia walked inside her room. She walked in bathroom and got ready for bed.

      After shower Anadia walked in balcony with her phone in her hand and decided to message Asher 'so gaye' she messaged him and sat on the couch in balcony.  She was waiting for his reply when her phone rang it was Asher who was calling her.

    "ji nahi aap ke Call ka wait kar raha tha" Asher spoke "Acha ji, aur woh kiu" Anadia asked "App se baat kiye bina abb nind nahi aati" Asher said. Anadia remembered how they used to talk everynight before sleeping and smiled.

     They talked for hours before sleeping.

                _________________