Chapter 11

Anadia was sitting in hotel rooms balcony with sketch pad and pencil in her hand drawing few designs. It had been 2 days since they arrived in Dehradun Asher was busy with meeting while Anadia sat in her room doing sketching sometimes of the scenery upfront of her room or new designs for dresses.

          They were gonna stay 2 more days in Dehradun and then leave for their next destination, their honeymoon.

         It was already 9:00 pm but asher was not yet back from his meeting.  But he had made sure to inform Anadia to have dinner as he was about be late and will have dinner with his business associates. Anadia had her dinner and now was waiting for her husband while completing bit of her work.

       While on the other hand Asher was with his business associates having his dinner while discussing work side by side. But his mind was somewhere else he was thinking about Anadia who was alone in Hotel room.

      He knew that she was very understanding and that she won't be mad at him for being late or not giving giving her time. But he still was feeling guilty for leaving her alone . He thanked Allah for giving her such a patient wife.

         Asher had completed his dinner along with last meeting in Dehradun and now he can give his whole attention to his wife who was waiting for him.

        Asher was in cab when he saw a street stall which had some food wrapped in leaves. The cab stopped on the red signal when he decided to ask driver what it was " ahh.. Bhaiya woh kya chiz hai woh stall par" "sarji wo hamare uttarakhand ki bohot famous sweet dish hai Singodi
isse khoye se banaya jaata hai aur fir isse maalu ke patte mai lapeta jaata hai" driver explained him.

       He decided to buy it for Anadia as he know she loves sweet and she will be happy to try something new.  " bhaiya zara rok do mai apne biwi ke liye yeh kharidna chahta hu usse motha bohot pasand hai" Asher said "Agar apke biwi ke liye lena hai to yaha se mat lo sarji mai apko Dehradun ki famous dukan pe lajatu yehi age hamare raste mai padegi wo dukan aur waha ki singodi jaisi singodi pure Dehradun mai kahi nahi milti" driver said

      "thik hai" Asher said and sat back. After a while they stopped at sweet store Asher went out of cab and bought Anadia some singodi and some other sweet.

      After that buying they left for the hotel. After 15 min asher opened the hotel room to find it empty. He looked around to find his wife but she was no where to be seen.  Then his eyes went on the balcony door which was open he kept sweet bag on the side table and looked at clock to see the time it was already 11:45.

                       ____________

       Asher walked out in balcony and saw his wife sitting on chair with shawl which his mother gave to her wrapped around her sketch pad on coffee table. She was sleeping  peacefully and her nose red because of cold she was looking beautiful even when she was sleeping.

     He carefully picked her not to wake her up. He knew she was light sleeper and can wake up with little movement and that's what happened as soon as he picked her up she jolted up her eyes widened. "calm down Aani it's just me" Asher said to her and walked in to the room. 

       He sat her on bed "when did you come back" Anadia asked now wide awake  "just now is sawyou sleeping outside so decided to bring you in" Asher told her "oh..  Main apka wait kar rahi thi. " " i am sorry, I brought you with me and for last two days I didn't even give you my time" Asher said holding her small hands in his big one

      "it's ok, I understand and I know you will have understood me if I was in same situation " Anadia looked at him and said. Asher looked up from her hand in to her eyes. Her amber eyes met his ocean blue ones.