The battlefield fell into an eerie stillness as the Grim Reaper army, now without their master's guidance, began to dissipate into the shadows. Issei, panting and battered, stood victorious but exhausted. The battle against the formidable Pluto and his army of Grim Reapers had been won

The battlefield fell into a tense silence, broken only by the sound of Issei's labored breathing. The defeated Grim Reapers had vanished into the shadows, leaving only a lingering sense of foreboding. Issei, his red armor flickering with remnants of his formidable power, was ready to catch his breath when a sinister voice echoed through the air.

"Impressive, Red Dragon Emperor," said a voice that sent shivers down Issei's spine. It was Hades, the mastermind behind this unholy alliance, emerging from the shadows, his form shrouded in darkness.

Issei turned to face Hades, his eyes ablaze with determination.  he growled

issei: your manipulation ends here.

Hades chuckled darkly.

Hades:Does it, indeed?

He extended his hand, summoning a surge of malevolent energy that coiled around his fingers like an abyssal maelstrom.

Hades:Let's see if you can withstand the power of the underworld itself.

As Hades charged forward, his dark energy colliding with the remnants of Issei's crimson aura, the two powerful beings clashed fists in a cataclysmic explosion. The shockwave rippled through the battlefield, threatening to engulf everything in its path. The fate of Olympus hung in the balance, and the battle between the Red Dragon Emperor and the Lord of the Underworld had only just begun.

Amidst the turmoil of the supernatural battlefield, the imposing figure of Ares, the God of War, stood resolute in his gleaming earthen armor. His war-torn helmet covered his face, leaving only his eyes burning with fiery determination visible. In one hand, he wielded the colossal War God Sword, a weapon that had witnessed countless battles and clashed against the mightiest foes. His very presence exuded an aura of unforgiving authority.

Athena: Should we help him brother.

Heracles:naaaa let him cook

Opposite him, Poseidon, the God of the Sea, had betrayed the divine council, and his alliance with Hades had driven him to treachery. He wore an oceanic armor adorned with coral patterns and a trident forged from the essence of the depths. The waves surged around him, swirling and crashing as he readied himself for the ultimate showdown.

The tension in the air was palpable as they locked eyes. Their grudge ran deep, and the impending battle was destined to be a clash of godly proportions. Ares stepped forward, the earth quaking beneath his every movement, while Poseidon conjured surges of water that rose like titanic walls, ready to engulf his adversary.

With a deafening battle cry, Ares charged, his massive War God Sword slashing through the air. Poseidon retaliated with a thrust of his trident, conjuring a torrential surge that collided with Ares' earth-shaking attack. The impact was cataclysmic, the clash of the godly weapons sending shockwaves through the battlefield.

Ares, his strength immeasurable, summoned the essence of war itself. His armor absorbed the kinetic energy of the clash, reinforcing it with divine power. In a swift motion, he swung his sword with an explosion of power that shattered Poseidon's water defenses and struck true, leaving a searing gash across Poseidon's armor.

Poseidon roared, his aquatic aura surging with fury. He unleashed torrents of water, attempting to drown Ares in a deluge. Ares, undaunted, channeled his godly abilities. His earthen armor created a protective barrier, allowing him to endure the onslaught. In a defiant charge, he closed the gap between them and delivered a relentless series of blows, striking Poseidon's armored form with devastating power.