Chapter 8- Attached

Start from the beginning

"Its not her fault." He whispered quietly.

"I know that, but she doesn't believe it." I said while standing up. "Do you want to go see her?" I asked while looking down at him. He jumped off the floor and bolted out of the room.

"I take that as a yes?" I yelled and chuckled lightly.

Jordyns POV

* Knock* Knock*

I heard someone knock on the door. Who could that be? Sophie was asleep because she was so tired from the fall and the crying from before.

I walked over and answered the door.

"Harry?" I whispered, then saw who was behind him, a red and puffy eyed, tear stained cheer, blonde hair and blue eyed irish man, It was NIALL!

"NIALL!" I scream whispered.

"He came here to tell Sophie that it isn't her fault." Harry said before Niall could open his mouth.

"Shes asleep... But you can come in." I said before opening the door more to reveal Sophie sleeping on her back, with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, Just like Niall.

"Oh my god, what have I done?" Niall whispered before running over to her and knelling down infront of her.

"Niall.... Who was on the phone?" I said as I sat on the coffee table.

"Management." He whispered quietly.

"What did they say?" I said as I leaned in to rest my elbows on my knees.

"They told me I can't be seen with Sophie anymore." He replied while looking up to me.

You have got to be shitting me!

"Dont worry.... I promise you she wont just watch you sing and let it all slip away. I know how much you mean to her, she never stops talking about you, And she knows there might be complications." I said with confidence.

"Yeah, I know she may think that but I wish they would just let me be with who I want to be. It shouldn't matter whether the paps get a photo of it. I really dont care about the photos, it should be as long as I'm happy." Niall Said.

"I know Niall, But you are a pop star, Sophie and I dont think of you like that but the media will take any chance they get to make you look bad." I said while running my hand over his back.

Sophies POV

Ive been awake for a little bit now, well ever since Harry and Niall knocked on our apartment door. I could hear everything Niall and Jordyn were saying. I don't know whether to open my eyes or not.. I finally decied I would.

I slowly opened my eyes to be faced with a puffy-red eyed, tear stained cheek boy. Did I do this?

"Niall whats wrong? I said as I sat up.

"Your awake? I'm so sorry Sophie I wish management would just-" Niall said before I interrupted him.

"I know I heard, I was awake when you and Harry came in. I was listening the whole time." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Oh okay.... I'm sorry Sophie, I dont know what to say." Niall said as he stood up.

"Niall wait..... Can't we just talk?" I said while standing up.

"I'm sorry Sophie, but no we can't... I need to leave before we get to attached." Niall said as he walked out of our apartment.

I sat back down on the couch and started crying again, I had just lost someone who I thought I was going to get along with.

"Sophie everything will be fine, he's gonna sort it out." Jordyn said as she sat beside me.

"sophie it wont last long, If Niall really likes you he will be back because I know Niall and he wont listen to management.. I have to go... Goodbye girls. night." Harr y said as he walked out our flat door and shut the door.

"Im going to bed." I said after standing up, I hugged Jordyn and hobbled to my room.

"Night." Jordyn said while walking into her room after locking the front door.

2 Days Later ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sophies POV

I havent spoken to Niall since the day we met, I missed him, but there is nothing I could do. I have training todat so I'm a tad scared and my ankle has finally healed so I can go back to rehersals.

"JORDYN!" I screamed as I walked out of my gym room with my cheer bag, cheer shoes and dressed in a purple ' Love me' crop top and Nike Pro gym shorts.

"What you crazy person?" Jordyn said as she ran out of her room with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"I'm going to cheer.. Text you when I get there." I said as I walked out of our apartment and over to the gay as elevator, which I have grown to dislike.

I walked into the car park and jumped inot Jordyn and I's car. Yeah we now have a car.. Jordyn bought it after moving here from Australia.

I drove down to the gym... That I haven't been in for the last 2 days. I parked and jumped out of the car and grabbed my bag out of the back of the car. I walked into the gym and over to the locker room. My Locker was still plain light blue with my name in Gold and now I have Team Captain written in gold underneath as well. I opened my locker and put my bag insidee, I quickly texted Jordyn.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Text message:

Hey Jordyn I got to the gym, I havent seen Niall yet... I hopefully wont have to.. Alright text you in 2 hours bye!

Hey youll be fine... If you do have to talk to him act proffensional :) Bye

~*~*~*~*~

I walked out of the locker room and into the gym.. The mats had been put back in because of my fall. I walked over to my spot that I always warm up in and started streching.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Hey guys.. the rest of this chapter will be uploaded today :) ( this afternoon) Hope you enjoy this,..

Twitters:

Sophie ( Author ) : Soph_Oliver2309

Jordyn ( Co-Author and Proof Reader) : Jordyn_Ranger27

Instagram:

Sophie ( Author ) : SOPH_OLIVER1998

 If you want to talk to either of us on twitter tweet us or use the Hastag #LoveorLife<3 If you want to talk about chapter 8 use this hastag #LoveorLifeC-8