𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Start from the beginning

"But you are a type of comfort." She whispered. Wrapping her arms around my waist, resting her head on my lower chest.

I was shocked, really I was surprised at her response, I didn't expect that from her.

"Cute." I whisper. Wrapping my arms around her body. "So," Victoria says looking up at me, "will you?" She said giving me a convincing smile. "Fine." I say to her fully convinced.

"Yay!" She jumped, hugging me tighter. I was then again surprised from her behavior. I mean she has been happy before but it was for normal reasons, but I guess you could call this normal, still my mind started to wonder why she was so excited because normally I don't think a person would be this excited, that's saying from my personal experience.

Maybe she just really needed this comfort. "Kay get on the bed I'll be coming soon." I say to her. She nodded, skipping over to the bed. I let out a small laugh. She stopped skipping looking over to me with a smile. "What are you laughing at?" "Nothing." I said shrugging my shoulders. Walking up to my bathroom.

"Come on tell me." She pleaded, crossing her arms around her chest. "Later." I say. "Fine.." Victoria says laying back on the bed. I walked in the bathroom, stripping my clothes off of my body, only leaving my boxers on, then brushing my teeth thoroughly.

I walked back outside, seeing Victoria's body facing the window. I climbed back into bed, instantly she turned around her body with a big smile on her face. "Soo are you going to tell me now?" She said stretching out the words she used, raising her eyebrows up and down.

"Yeah I guess I'll tell you." I say. She said nothing just giving me the signal to continue. "Well first of all I want to know why you were so excited when I agreed sleeping with you?" I asked her. Her smile started to slowly fade, I was confused. "Well to make this short- oh and I don't want your pity kay?" She started to say before interrupting herself, pointing a finger at me.

I nodded letting her know I was ready to listen to whatever she was about to say. "So as I was saying, I want to make this short, so basically as a child I didn't really get much affection, or that's what we're going to call it for right now. Anyways, the most affection I've gotten was from my boyfriend," she said, I felt my face funny, I guess Victoria saw my expression on my face because she let out a laugh.

"Don't worry we broke up when I was sixteen, so like I was saying again, the only type of affection I got was from him but that didn't really last long." She says. "How long did it last?" I asked her. She pressed both lips together thinking. "I think it lasted for five and a half months." She said. "And how long were you guys together?" I say, looking deeply in her eyes, seeing sadness and guilt being washed over them.

"For about a year." She said looking down. At this point I was feeling guilty, feeling guilty because I brought this up and opened the old wounds back up.

"I'm sorry." I said. Wrapping my arms around her, her head snuggled in my chest, I was brushing her silky dark brown hair with my fingers, suddenly having a wet sensation being spread on my chest. I pulled Victoria so I could see her face. She had freshly tears running down her face.

"Oh Victoria." I muttered, wiping away her tears, cupping her cheeks making her look up at me, her wet eyelashes and glistening skin from the tears made her fragile. "I'm sorry, I usually don't cry about these things." She sniffed wiping away her tears. Though more small tears were coming back.

"Hey," I lifted her chin. "Don't blame yourself, plus don't be afraid to show your emotions with me, if your sad then tell me and if you need to cry just do it don't think about what I'll think, because frankly enough I won't think any different about you. If you're mad, then take it out on me." I said to her. A smile creeping on her face.