eleven

*contains mild mature content*

His hands ran over my body, squeezing my hips, dragging his nails down my thighs as he kissed me. His mouth was soft and gentle and he let me set the pace as I wrapped my fingers in his silky hair and tugged. I whimpered into his mouth as his fingers brushed the crease between my inner thigh and my centre and he swallowed the sound, groaning against my mouth.

"Such pretty sounds," He whispered, kissing me again as he dragged one finger up my slit and dropped his head into the crook of my neck as he made the most delicious sound I'd ever heard in my life. "So fucking soaked and all for me."

"Touch me," I begged, arching my hips upwards to get his fingers closer to where I needed them. He chuckled against my throat, leaving wet and sloppy kisses over my neck and shoulder, nipping at the soft skin of my breast until I arched my chest up, too.

"So needy," He said, sliding his finger through my folds until he teased my entrance. I whimpered again, moving my hands from his hair and raking them over his shoulders and down his back. I needed him inside of me, any part of him. His fingers, his tongue, his cock.

"Please," I said on a breath as his lips pressed against mine again, smiling before his tongue dove into my mouth and his finger pressed inside of me at the same time. I gasped at the intrusion, letting my legs fall open as he pulled his finger out before pressing it back in and adding a second.

"Oh my god," I cried as he pressed one hand on my stomach to stop me from meeting the thrust of his fingers with one of my own. "That feels so good."

"Mmm," He murmured, biting down softly on the shell of my ear. "Think you can take a third?" I just moaned in response.

"Yes."

"Will you be a good girl and come for me? And then take my cock between those pretty lips?" Inside of me, his fingers crooked and I saw stars.

"God, yes," I managed to say. "Please, Mattheo."

I sat up in my bed with a start, drawing my covers up to my chest and staring down at the way my hands gently shook around their grip on my duvet. What the fuck had that dream just been about? It had been going so well and then... Mattheo? I was breathing heavy, trying to remind myself dreams were stupid and meaningless except my cheeks felt flushed and I was flustered.

"Morning–" Pansy started as she walked out of the bathroom in our dorm, a towel wrapped around her head before she stopped dead. "You look like you've just seen a ghost, but like, a hot one." My heart was still beating a hundred miles an hour as I tried to release the chokehold I had on my sheets.

"I think I just had a nightmare," I managed to say. Pansy raised her eyebrows and snorted.

"You think?" She replied.