It was very bad, but Nishimiya Yuehe expressed that he was very happy.

Not only did it give Mori Ogai a headache, but it also seriously injured this organization, which was similar to a zoo.

However, Ogai Mori promised not to pursue Osamu Dazai, but people who were familiar with Osamu Dazai would come to his door for various personal reasons.

Nakahara Nakaya came once. He had a good personality and Nishimiya Tsukihi was easily dismissed - after all, Osamu Dazai was really not here.

Ryunosuke Akutagawa is not that easy. He was seriously injured in the battle with Mimic, and just after he crawled out of the hospital, he heard the news of Osamu Dazai's defection, and he almost didn't send himself back to the hospital on the spot. As soon as he recovered from his illness, he immediately looked for news about Osamu Dazai like a mad dog.

He refused to believe that Osamu Dazai would defect.

So he quickly found Nishimiya Yuzuki, the pretty boy who was said to have seduced Osamu Dazai.

Maybe this is the disadvantage of making the love affair public. When Nishimiya Yuezhen was still lying in bed, someone suddenly knocked on the door.

The entire door to his house disappeared.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke didn't know how to knock on the door. After shouting a few times, he used the Rashomon gate to cut across the wall, cut off the entire door, threw it aside, and severely smashed the already very beautiful door. In the small garden, the swings were smashed into the soil.

It also woke up the people in the house.

Nishimiya Tsukihiro was in a "good" mood at the time. With a head of messy hair that had just emerged from the bed, he asked Ryo Hanezawa and Oda Sakunosuke, who were temporarily staying at his house, to beat Ryunosuke Akutagawa back to the hospital. .

Counting the days, maybe according to Ryunosuke Akutagawa's tenacious will, he might have to call from the hospital again in the next two days.

Nishimiya Yuzuru really feels that he and Akutagawa are not compatible.

The leader, Zai, was also flexible and flexible: "That's his own dog, why should I deal with it?"

He was still in a good mood, humming a tuneless song at random, and suddenly said: "I guess he can't help it anymore." ."

"Huh?"

The leader smiled evilly. In fact, Dazai Osamu could endure not coming for two weeks, which was beyond expectation.

After Odasaku, Ryohanezawa and others left for Tokyo, he had been alone with Nishimiya Tsukihira for a week.

He didn't believe Dazai Osamu could bear it.

"If he still doesn't come, let's go back to Tokyo tomorrow night." The leader let the pigeon fly and propped it up on the back of the sofa. "I wonder what Odasaku has been doing recently." "Besides, you have already found where he is

. Yes, isn't it?"

Nishimong Yuexiao looked away.

"No." He lay back, pulled a bag of snacks from the side and opened it, "I never leave the house without leaving the door. I almost finished the newly bought game at home." [Yueyue