Part-Timer

Welcome to Season 2. I know the wait has been long, but I wanted to make this return perfect, so this chapter is very long. 

In this season, Viktor will be more directly involved with Mark's story, but he will still have a good chunk of things outside that. 

That's the benefit of writing a speedster: they're fast, so you can fit a lot of side stuff into the story while remaining within the time frame of the main story.

There will also be POVs following other characters, so the story is well-rounded and easily understood. I suspect the chapters for this and future seasons will all be really long. However, they'll be packed with more action, drama, etc.

~

"Normal Speech"

'Thinking'

"Speech Through Electronic Device"

~

In the GDA, Cecil Stedman walked through its halls as people stepped out of his way when he came toward them. 

Cecil was a man on a mission, striding toward a door with a pair of GDA Tech Troopers standing guard. They saluted to him as the door opened, and Cecil walked straight into the room, revealing it to be the Control/Monitor Room with long rows of tables at varying levels from the ground floor underneath the massive wall of screens, all the way above Cecil at the top of the room.

The tables and room were set up like a college lecture hall, with the entrances and exits to the room being in the middle, where Cecil was.

"Talk to me, Donald," Cecil said as Donald stood up from his spot leaning over an agent at their computer, having been looking at their screen before turning to face Cecil.

"Sir, we were able to recover the footage of the mission," Donald stated as they both looked to the main massive screen at the front of the room as a recording was being played from a first-person point of view. This person was obviously a soldier as he had a high-tech gun held up at the ready and moved through his dark surroundings with tactical experience.

The soldier looked around, the night vision of the camera showing his point of view, revealing his team members at his side in GDA soldier gear.

The soldiers moved through the abandoned-looking building before a girlish, evil laugh echoed through the building as the soldiers stopped and scanned their surroundings.

"Sarge, I don't like this," one of the soldiers said.

"Keep your wits about," the one called Sarge spoke in a British accent. "She around here--" he began to say before blue lightning sparked in front of them, illuminating a young teenage girl with tanned skin and white hair.

The girl couldn't have been older than sixteen and was wearing a black leather outfit. Her outfit was fitted with tight black leather jeans that fit her body perfectly, showing off her curves, and a corset-like top with a boob window, exposing a good amount of cleavage, leaving little to the imagination. It connected from her top up to and covered most of her neck with a silver lightning bolt pendant on her neckpiece. She wore combat boots on her feet, and on her back were these cape-like pieces of fabric that connected from her upper bicep to her metal silver wristbands and hung down in hoops.

 She wore combat boots on her feet, and on her back were these cape-like pieces of fabric that connected from her upper bicep to her metal silver wristbands and hung down in hoops