𝕮⃟Hapter 183-184

Start from the beginning

It's just that there were a lot of things that happened during this period, he forgot, and he just remembered it suddenly.

On this day, the Jiang family, which has always been low-key, was very lively, and the door that was always closed was opened to welcome the distinguished guests who came one after another.

The banquet this time was held in the special banquet hall in front of the Jiang family. Although it is also in the Jiang family mansion, it is completely separated from the residential area behind, so I don't worry that someone will take the opportunity to sneak in. .

The Jiang family rarely held banquets, so the families invited by the Jiang family this time basically sent important people to attend, and those families that were not invited also tried their best to obtain the qualifications for admission.

After all, the Jiang family is a top-notch family. If they can take the opportunity to get in touch with them, then their own family will skyrocket.

Even if you can't get in touch with a behemoth like the Jiang family, you can still take the opportunity to expand your network. You must know that the people who can be invited by the Jiang family are definitely either rich or noble.

Among the guests who came today, apart from those who wanted to take the opportunity to expand their network, most of them were probably the ladies of the upper class. After all, the theme of this banquet was Jiang Chenxi.

Even though there are rumors circulating on the Internet that Jiang Chenxi has lost his powers and become an ordinary person, but he is still the target of the elites of the upper class.

After all, Jiang Chenxi is a child of the Jiang family, and this identity alone is enough to make these people want to marry in as young mistresses. What's more, Jiang Chenxi has a handsome face like God's favorite, which makes countless women and men fall in love with him. Crazy.

Many people with lower family status had already arrived at the banquet hall early, and the butler of the Jiang family led the servants to receive them, while those from the first-tier and top-tier families came later.

When Yang Mingxuan walked in with Mu Yanran, there were already many people standing in the venue, and everyone stood chatting together in twos and threes, making friends with each other.

But when they came in, everyone's eyes instantly focused on the two of them, especially the eyes of those celebrities, they all looked at Mu Yanran enviously.

Mu Yanran wore a goose-yellow one-piece dress today, which set off that graceful and devilish figure even more gracefully, coupled with that exquisitely beautiful face, instantly compared all the women present.

She held Yang Mingxuan's arm, smiled sweetly, raised her chin slightly, and looked at her proudly, enjoying the amazed or jealous gazes from the people around her.

Mu Yanran was once again grateful for her correct choice. If she really married Jiang Chenxi at this moment, everyone would ridicule her, but how could she be treated like that?

She was born to be the darling of the heavens and the focus of everyone's attention, and she also enjoyed this feeling very much.

"Besides, what's the air? I'm just an actor. I really think I'm an onion, but I dare to refuse the Jiang family's marriage contract. It's really shameless."