19. I love you more

Warning: (bad) smut

A/N: i honestly think this is shit and if youre used to good smut you're gonna laugh but you guys wanted it so here you go. This is /probably/ the last chapter :(

________

It was Dan and Becky's turn to play Guitar Hero. While they played, PJ and Phil talked.

"Hey Peej, I was thinking we could go to my aunt's house after the dinner thing with Dan's parents.."

"Yep, should I tell everyone?"

"No.. you and becky, alex and carrie... Emma is going with some friends.. and I think just you guys. I mean, I want to invite Chris and Jessica but I wanted it to be a 'couple' thing you know what I mean?"

"But Phil don't you know they had sex the other night? It's not like they can't have fun alone" - PJ laughed

"Why am I the only one who doesn't know about this?"

" You know Jessica. She wanted, he's a guy, It happened."

"Okay then they can go, but I don't want drugs and alcohol this time"

"Oh c'mon Phil..."

"Just alcohol. But it's not a party do you understand? I just want to watch some films and stuff"

"Yeah... right... just watch some films.." PJ joked. Phil felt awkward, he knew exactly what PJ was insinuating

Dan and Becky were too focused on the game, they weren't paying attention to their conversation.

"Oh shut up Peej. You know me and Dan are waiting the right moment"

"When the fuck is the right moment Phil? I mean it's not my business but why are you doing this?"

"It'll be Dan's first time, okay?"- Phil said with a lower voice

They didn't actually talked about Phil's relationship, so PJ didn't know. Phil didn't like to talk about it because he thought it would be weird - and it was. But PJ wanted to be his friend, and friends always help.

"He's a virgin? Aw that's cute." - PJ said, thought about it for a moment and then continued. "But I think you should try it tonight. He seems pretty good now, about your relationship.. There's no reason why he wouldn't want to"

"Yeah I don't know PJ..."

Phil thought this would be weird, but they were really good friends, and he knew PJ wasn't judging him, so it wasn't THAT bad.

"Phil.. it's not like you haven't gone a little bit further... Cmon, you're telling me you just cuddled in that bed?..... The picture and stuff?"

"Okay okay, we went further. But it was just blowjob and handjob. Sex is another thing"

"Well why? I mean you guys are close enough. Becky and I had sex in our first DAY together! It's not that big deal"

"Yeah but it's not quite the same, PJ..."

"blah blah blah, excuses!"

The song they were playing ended and Dan turned around to talk to them

"So.. I should take a shower and get ready. My parents will pick us up in 1 hour Phil"

"Okay... But listen, I was talking to PJ about it just now, we could go to my aunt's after dinner"

"Yep sounds good! My parents can leave us there"

"Wait Dan, what should I wear?"

"Normal clothes babe, it won't be fancy" - Dan chuckled

Dan pecked Phil on the lips and left.