4. Do you promise?

Silence.

"I asked you a fucking question, what are you doing here?" phil tried to sound calm.

"I'm packing my things for Gods sake. I'll leave in 5 minutes. What the fuck IS HE doing here?"

Peter gave Dan a death look.

"I'm leaving" - Dan said quickly, turning around to leave the room. Phil grabbed his wrist. "No you're not. He is." Dan gasped. "I don't need to explain anything to you. He's my friend. Now, leave. You can pack your things when I'm not here."

Peter cursed, he obviously wanted to kill Dan, but he left anyway.

"Sorry about that"

Phil was holding his wrist strongly and probably forgot.

"It's okay. But do you mind letting go of my wrist?"

Dan was in pain because he had cut that wrist the night before. He wasn't a cutter... but he was so confused and lost. It was only one cut, but it burned as hell when Phil touched it. It was kinda cold and Dan was wearing a jumper, so how could Phil know about it?

"Oh sorry!" phil said.

*do you think I won't forgive you, when you're looking at me with your fucking blue eyes?* Dan had this thought but  "No worries" was his response.

"Well this is awkward. Please don't think I was being rude to him.."

"I know you weren't. In fact, I need to talk to you about something." Dan was feeling nervous even though he didn't have a reason to be.

" oh.. Okay dan what's it?"

For some seconds, Dan lost himself in Phil's eyes. He was just so perfect, it was easy to get distracted while talking to him.

"Hmm... Dan?" Phil blushed a bit.

" oh yeah sorry... So, peter came to talk to me, we have some lessons together. He said he saw me in becky's room and that he knew I had heard your comversation. I just wanted to make this clear, I really saw you but I didn't hear anything so you don't have to worry, I won't tell anyone. And even if I had heard I wouldn't."

Dan basically vomited the words, if there's such thing as vomiting words. He just said everything so fast, Phil was sure the "I didn't hear you" was a lie. But he was okay with it.

"It's okay Dan, don't worry." Phil chuckled. "I feel like I can trust you, so it's not a problem, but I really appreciate that you won't tell. At least we have some months until everyone knows about it"

Wait, what?- Dan thought.

"No, phil, I'm being serious. I don't know anything about it. But I know you're sad , so if you need to talk, I'm here."