14. Roommate

A/N: If you didn't read the last chapter - as I said you could skip it - all you need to know is that Dan and Phil slept in Dan's bed together. Ok let's keep going.

It was 7am when Dan woke up. Phil was still sleeping, so he didn’t want to move. It was early and he thought he deserved some more sleep because it was Sunday, and also, Jack never came back to the campus before 6pm on Sundays. Normally he didn't even see Jack on Sundays.

Unfortunately, Zoe asked the boys to leave earlier than usual that day, because she wanted to spend the day with her girlfriends.

Most of the boys decided to go out, but Jack and his friend Craig decided to go back to the campus, at 9am.

Craig’s room was in another building, so for some reason, the night before he had left his books on Jack’s room.

“Man I don’t wanna go all the way to your building to get my stuff it’s just too far” – Craig said

“Don’t be a fag. You’re going” – Jack said.

When Jack opened the door, he saw something he shouldn’t have seen. Craig was saying something, but he quickly closed the door, not letting Craig see what was in there.

“What’s wrong mate?” – Craig asked, seeing how Jack closed the door before even going inside.

“Shhh man shut up” – Jack whispered. He laughed. “You have no idea what I just saw”- he continued, still whispering. Craig had a confused face. What could be in there?

“What the fuck man” – Craig whispered. “What’s it?”

“Just get your phone cmon, we need to be quiet and take some picture and then we leave, you understand?” – Jack whispered quickly

Craig got his phone.

“Yep but what is it for fucks sake?”

“Just shut up and put on the camera, you’ll see with your own eyes” – Jack said, kinda laughing.

Jack opened the door stepping slowly, trying not to make a sound. Craig got in, and hold a laugh in. They looked at each other, laughing – but not making any sound. Craig started to snap some pictures. When he had already taken at least 10 pics, Jack hold his arm, pointing at the door, not saying anything but Craig understood they needed to leave now.

Slowly, they walked out.

Even on the hall, they didn’t talk, they walked in silence to the bathroom on the first floor.

“MAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT”- Craig said, when they were alone

They both laughed.

“YOUR ROOMMATE IS A LITTLE FAGGOT! AND PHILIP, I ALWAYS KNEW ABOUT HIM”

Jack laughed.

“JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I WAS TALKING TO DAN ABOUT PHIL JUST YESTERDAY AND HE TOLD ME PHIL WASN’T GAY! BUT HE IS GAY TOO AND THEY’RE FUCKING DATING!”

“We need to show everyone this pics, Jack, I'm not joking."

“Yep. We do. But not now. Tomorrow. So we're sure everyone’s at the campus.”

“That’s it. Tomorrow we do it. Now let’s take a look at this. Holy crap.”

Craig was looking at the picture. Dan and Phil were cuddling, and Phil was holding Dan. They were shirtless so it was obvious they had had sex.

“Fucking fags.” – Craig said, while they both analysed the pictures.

A/N: Please don't hurt me. Sorry this is a short chapter. I'll update tomorrow

and thanks @lonaAllTimeLow for helping me with the name Craig. I suck at naming characters