Chapter 202 - Forced to Become a God [01]

Start from the beginning

-

Almost immediately after Bai Ying's team issued the statement, the official of the Qi Group and Qi Yunjing's Weibo also issued a statement. 

In summary, the situation that night was purely accidental, and the intersection between the Qi family and the Bai family only remained as the previous generation. Qi Yunjing had never even spoken to Miss Bai and was completely unfamiliar with her.

Many anti-fans who couldn't stand Bai Ying jumped up and down in an instant. 

Earlier Bai Ying's team said that the two families were friends, but later Qi Group made a statement saying that they were not familiar with each other and even never talking to each other. Who are they friends with in this life? 

Bai Ying was slapped in the face on the spot, in public. To seduce married man and do despicable things under the aura of a wealthy family is like green tea and white lotus.

-

After leaving the party, Qi Yunjing came directly to Wen Ran's apartment. Wen Ran was cooking a late-night snack. 

When he saw him, his face is full of disgust: "I only cooked for one person, if you are hungry, order takeout yourself." 

Qi Yunjing couldn't help but feel a little amused when he saw how he was protecting his food: "Have you seen what happened online?"

Wen Ran snorted: "The whole Internet is cuckolding me. Can I still not see it? I said, Old Qi, have you ever heard a saying that it takes a hundred lies to round up a lie? 

"Now you just give a woman a hug, and the reaction on the Internet is so big. If our divorce is exposed in the future, your Qi family reputation, will you not want it anymore?" 

Qi Yunjing: "Then for the Qi family, can I aggrieved you to marry me again?"

Wen Ran didn't say anything, but gave him a very generous roll of eyes.

Qi Yunjing stepped forward with a smile, took out a small box from his pocket and offered it to Wen Ran. Wen Ran took a look and saw that this was the box containing a ring. 

He immediately stepped back as if he had seen some bacteria: "Qi Yunjing, don't go too far!" 

He was young and did not want to enter the tomb of marriage, not to mention it was so busy outside. He hadn't seen enough of the forest. How could he be hanged on a tree? 

Besides this Qi Yunjing is a little richer and a little more handsome. And His character is a little passable, and he is kind to him, but other than that, he is not worth marrying.

Qi Yunjing smiled and said: "I have been preparing this ring for a long time. I designed it myself. I have finalized several versions and have been following up on the construction period. The style is elegant and simple. 

"I thought you might like diamonds more, but it's too big and a bit flashy, so the diamond is also specially customized. See if you like it."

Qi Yunjing opened the box as he spoke. Wen Ran turned his head and didn't even look at it: "I don't like it."

Qi Yunjing smiled. He picked it up and held Wen Ran's hand: "Don't like it? Do you want to feel it first?" 

Wen Ran was about to take his hand out, but Qi Yunjing had already handed the ring to his hand. 

Wen Ran soon discovered the unusual thing about the ring. This is no ordinary ring at all, it actually contains space.

Qi Yunjing said: "With such a small circle, a whole space stone is completely integrated. I am worried that it is not forged enough or the raw materials are damaged. Every step has to go through repeated trials before starting.