Your fault? 25

1983 4th of November - Saturday

11:23 AM

You were still at Henry's house, in the living room sitting on the couch and still thing on what happened. FredBear's had closed down after the incident, you didn't hear from the Afton's and it did not surprise, you knew that William would be at home drinking. You still felt it was your fault, though Michael did it but you could have stopped it. Maybe William hates you. As you were thinking you felt a hand, tap your shoulder. You look up to see Henry. "Hey Y/N, me, Jen and the kids are going out. Do you want to come along?" He asked you. "Oh, no I'm going to go home. Thanks for letting me stay for a while." He nod.

"Ok be safe, and lock the door when you leave." He say as he left with his family... You stay on the couch for a minute or two, then left the house locking the door like Henry said to. Then you remember that your car was at FredBears still, Henry was gone with his wife and kids, you had no other choice but to walk home. You walked down the footpath going left and right. When you go to your apartment, you went inside to find Michael on yours couch, his head in his hands. He didn't notice you at first, before you walk up making him look up. "Ah Y/N!"

"Michael what are you doing here?" You ask sitting next to him, he looked tired and sad, his eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Oh, um... it's dad. He's said it's my fault, and it is but I didn't mean it, it was supposed to be a prank..." He sighed look down at the floor. "Oh Michael." You hug him. "You father is just stressed, him and your mum got divorced and your brother is in hospital there is a lot going on." You say to him rubbing his back. "But why are you here?" He sighs looking at you. "His drinking and angry I didn't want to be there when his mad and drunk..."

"Wait his drunk and mad? what about Elizabeth?-" He interrupted. "He won't do anything to his 'special daughter'..." He said crossing his arms, huffing. "That's not-" I stop myself from finishing that sentence, he was right William only cared for Elizabeth over the 3 years and a half you've seen him only favourite her not Evan or Michael. But he still love all of them. "Ok I get how you feel. So I'll let you stay a night here, ok?" He nod smiling. "Thanks Y/N." You nod getting up. "Just keep an eye out for a man named Luke. " He nodded he was a bit confused but didn't say anything about it.

- 7:45 AM

You made dinner for you and Michael and sat down kitchen table. You two chatted, Michael was telling you about that he dumped his mean friends said that his made some beater friends. You were happy for him. Once dinner was finished you got two pillows and one blanket putting them on the couch for Michael. "Sorry I don't have a bed for you Michael." You say but he shook his head. "No it's fine." He smiled and you smiled back. You both said good night and you went to your room and went to your bed laying down and falling asleep.

A/N
Sorry if this is short and sorry for not updating fast enough to figure out. I had autism. No wonder story is shit.