Something is fishy | 9

6:34 PM

You were in the Elizabeth room still playing with her. "Would you say some tea Mx?" She said in a full British accent. "Yes my lady I would like some tea." You put on a French accent to suit the role. "How many sugars?" You asked for two. "Here you go." You pretended to drink the tea. "Looks like you guys are having fun." You look behind you to see William in the doorway. "Hey daddy do you want to join us?" Elizabeth asked her dad. "No." Then she said to put on my puppy eyes and you did too. "Please Willy join us." You say as William rolled his eyes walking in and sat down next to you.

"Ok I well be right back you two stay put!" Then she left the room, leaving you and William alone. It was until he broke the silent. "So I've heard on my kids like you a lot." You nod. "Yeah I guess so." Then the silence came back but to be broken again. "Can I ask a question why did you come here and live with Henry?" He asked looking at you. "Uh it's kind of a long story.. family reasons." You look down William didn't want to talk about it so he didn't ask anything else.

"Ok I am back!" Elizabeth says, holding a make up box. "Why do you have mums make up box?" Elizabeth didn't say anything just had a grin on her face. "I think I know." You say. "Ok who wants to go first?" She says looking at the two of you. "Why don't you go Y/N?" William said as you glared at him. "Fine.." Elizabeth came over, putting the box down and opening it.

- 7:12 PM (I don't know how to explain how to put on make up)

After you were done, Elizabeth got a mirror, giving it to you. You look at yourself Elizabeth didn't do a bad job at all. "I love it What do you think will?" You looking in his directions as he stared, at, you not saying a word but mumbled something under his breath. "I think daddy likes it!" She says going over to William to put on his make up. You watch the whole time as Elizabeth added, eyeshadow and lipstick onto me. Once she was done, you hand him the mirror looked at him self. "I love it!" he said, even though it was a lie you could tell.

"Yeah you look lovely." You say giggling and he smiled. "Would you kiss him right now if he kept it on?" You and William looked at Elizabeth with a shock face. "Elizabeth don't say that your father is married to your mother!" You blush embarrassed. "Yeah they are right.." Elizabeth looked disappointed but just smiled. "Ok but keep it on!" You nod and got up. "Ok it's 7:19 we should be getting dinner ready." You say looking at William. "Yeah.."  The two of you went down to the kitchen as William started to make dinner.

"Do you need any help?" You ask. "Yeah can you set up some of those." He said pointing you nod as you guys work together to make dinner.

- 8:03 PM

"Kids come downstairs!" William yells as he did still have to make up on as you grab a rag wetting it and coming over to William. "Hey William look at me." You say as he did looking confused as he grabbed his face, wiping off all the make up after you are done, he just smiled at him before putting the rack in the sink and went to the dining room. The kids came downstairs. They sat down at the table to. "Aww you didn't keep it on!" Elizabeth whined but didn't fully complain as William sat down next to me as we eat our food. "Wow this is good William!" You say as you eating the food as William just smiled as he kept eating.

MICHAEL'S POV

Dad smiled from their compliment. Something was fishy on about this ever, since he helped me with the guest room, usually never help me with anything. I lean to the side to Elizabeth. "Something up with dad.." She nodded, shoving her face with food. "When is mum coming back..?" My little brother, ask eating his food holding that stupid bear plush. "Probably tomorrow..." dad said as Y/N finished their food grabbing Elizabeth's empty plate going to the kitchen.

After I was done I put my plate in the sink were Y/N was cleaned the dishes.

Y/N'S POV

When Michael left I cleaned his plate, waiting for Evan and Williams. Evan kitchen with his plate, handing it to you. "Thank you Evan. Can you go brush your teeth." He nodded going upstairs. I still waited for William, but nothing, so I decided to check on him. When I entered the dining room I see him still sitting there. "Hey Will are you ok?" He looked up at me. "Yeah... zoned out a bit." He said getting up and grabbing his, plate going into the kitchen. "Hey I'll do it!" I say grabbing his plate from his hand. "Ok." He left the kitchen as a clean this please putting it in the drying rack.

Before going into the living room. I want to sit on the couch but saw William there already laying on the couch. "Hey move over please." He look at me before just closing his eyes. 'You ass'  I crossed my own then an idea popped in my head. I smile and sat on his legs I look at him seeing glare at me. "What? I actually find this quite comfortable." I say closing my eyes. He did nothing  or said nothing we say there in silence. Then I feel his legs move from under me and put them on my lap. "Pay back is pain isn't?" He said but I didn't care.

MICHAEL'S POV

I was near the doorway of the living room looking at the two. Y/N was asleep and My dad was comfortable with this it was not like him.. "I know you are there Michael." Shit.. I walk over crossing my arms. "What?" He said look at him with annoyed face. "Why are you so comfortable with this?"