Rude... | 5

Y/N'S POV

It was just like yesterday, I got up Henry made me and Charlie breakfast I got ready putting my uniform on, before dropping off, Charlie. Then headed to work with Henry but on the way there he said today I had to to help William fix a animatronic. "But Henry I don't know anything machinery." I say look at him while he looked at the road. "Don't worry. William is there to help you." He reassures me. I nod look on the side window. "Can I ask you a question?" I wanted to do know a little bit more about William. "Sure what is it?" He waits for my response. "How long have you known William for?" I ask. "Hmm for a long time like 26 years don't really remember it's been a long time." Wow. Ok for the next question.

"Ok.. I don't want to be rude but where is William from he act like he's not from here?" Henry chuckled a bit. "Yeah he came from the London with his family to here, so he's British." Ohhh that makes sense now from his British accent. "Oh ok that makes sense." We arrived after two minutes. When Henry parked the car I got out. As I could see a familiar purple car parked. As I could see lags on the dashboard in the car "Looks like he's here. Why don't you open the door? I think someone lost their keys.." Henry throw me the keys I caught it. Going over to the front door unlocking, and going inside.

Once I was in, I went to turn on the lights flip. Coming out of the room going back to the main area. "Oh my god Y/N!" I heard a familiar British accent. "Oh hey Elizabeth!" I smile as I saw a little boy behind her. "Who is this?" I ask. "This is my little brother!" I got on my knees, looking at the boy. "Hi my name is Y/N what's your?" Even though I know his name I want him to say it himself, and to trust me. "Evan..." He said quietly as he hid behind. Elizabeth. But I smile getting back up. "It's nice to meet you Evan!"

Then I thought why won't be at school. "Why are you guys not at school?" I ask them and Elizabeth answered. "Daddy said we could have the day off!" Then I saw Henry and William walk in. "Ok Y/N you follow William to go help." I nod as me and William went to parts and service. When we go in I look around seeing all animatronic parts. "Some what do I-" Before I could finish my sentence he cut me off. "Just stay right there." He said in a cold tone. "Uhh.. ok." Then I just stand there the whole
time watching him as he fixed the Fred Bear animatronic. Then he suddenly looked at me.

"Can you get me a wrench from over there." He motioned his head over to the table. I went over and grab the wrench bring it over, handing it to William. He didn't say thank you as he just kept working on the animatronic. Rude... but I thought he was just in a bad mood.

- 8:45 AM

After a couple of minutes, he was finally done as he got up dusting himself off. There was a bit of dust on his cheek. "Stay still." I say grabbing a bag from the table. I then walked back over. "What are yo-" I wipe the dust off his cheek as I have to go on my Tippy toes just to clean it. After I was done, I threw the rag back onto the table and open the door. "Come the place is gonna open soon." He just nodded in silence a bit of pink on his cheeks, and grabbing Fred Bear and took him out of parts and service. I close the door behind me as I helped William put Facebook back on stage.

NO ONES POV

Once the animatronic was back on stage. William just went to his office. Leaving you next to the two animatronics. "Hey Y/N!" Henry shouted to get your attention as you turn around. "Oh hey uncle Henry you need something?" I ask look at him as he walked over. "Yes I was wondering if you could do the register for today? One of the employees didn't feel like coming." You thought about it you want to help Henry in anyway you could. "Sure I don't mind!" Henry smiled, thanking you before going back to his office to work. This is gonna be a long day. I sigh going to the cash register.