"Nah. I don't have anymore outfits." You responded hazily.

"What about your previous outfit? Is it in your room?" Sigewinne asked, pushing a glass of water into your unharmed hand.

"Ah, about that..."

You told her of the strange box you had received when you returned to your room one night. There was a neatly folded outfit inside that was made in Sumeru. Along with it was a strange note that indicated a sort of 'exchange'. The outfit was too appealing to leave alone, so you had agreed to the instructions in the note.

"So you basically traded your old outfit in to a stranger?" Sigewinne asked.

"Yeah. It was old anyways." You responded, drinking the water.

"I'll order you another outfit then. It's cold here, so I'll be sure to pick something warm."

"No need. I'll just have this one cleaned." You said.

Sigewinne seemed to be upset by your response, but she left it alone. She went over to the man who vomited earlier, checking up on him next. It appeared that she went around to everyone in a rotation of sorts.

Gulping down the last bit of water, you watched an unfamiliar face walk into the infirmary.

"Miss Sigewinne!"

Sigewinne spun around, rushing to the woman.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

The woman panted. "I think I ate something bad..."

Sigewinne guided her over to an empty bed, letting her sit down on the edge.

"Did you perhaps eat at the cafeteria?" Pressing a stethoscope onto her stomach, the woman shook her head.

"I had bought some snacks from one of the Gardes. After I ate them, I threw up in the production zone..."

Sigewinne sighed. "Here. Drink this. It'll induce vomiting."

"I really don't want to throw up anymore..." She protested.

"It's alright. If you don't get it out of your system, you can really mess up your health."

The woman took the medicine in defeat, lying down as Sigewinne walked out.

You looked at the sick woman, who was groaning and sweating.

Something doesn't seem right.

"Hey. You."

A voice chimed up next to you. You looked at the man who was constantly vomiting pointing a finger at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Are you the one who defeated the Duke?" He asked.

You grinned. "Indeed I am."

Another voice popped up. "You really defeated the Duke?"

Nodding your head, you watched as the eyes of the patients turned to you.

"There's no way. The Duke could never be defeated in a fight!"

Laughing, you put the glass you held in your lap. "Well I did. Guess he's not your 'Duke' anymore. I am!"

You were honestly joking as you said that. But the patients had strangely agreed with you.

"Could you please try and lessen the workload around here? It's so troublesome..."

"What about credit coupons? Can't more be given out after working for hours on end?!"

"Please reconsider my sentence!"

You sprawled back in surprise over the sudden demands. "Hey, now. I was only joking."

Suddenly, Sigewinne reappeared in the infirmary. She stepped over to the woman who had recently entered, a notepad in her hands.

You then watched as Wriothesley walked up behind her.

The infirmary went silent. You didn't like the tension that was created by his presence.

You could tell that he also didn't like the change in the atmosphere. His muscles shifted, and he turned his body away from everyone.

A whisper came from across the room.

"Do you think it's probably time the Duke gave up his title? I mean, the girl there defeated him. She looks more capable than he appears..."

Wriothesley shifted, making the whispering voice come to a halt. You watched hesitantly as Sigewinne spoke to the woman.

"Do you know the name of the Garde who gave you the snacks you ate?"